Addon Destination

Jubay
Squire
Squire
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Addon Destination

Post by Jubay »

Hail NoR today guide / tips is a bout a (( destination )) addon and why you should consider to have it

A bout the game and addon : there is bunch of (( event / npc / location / etc ... )) on tamriel that dosen't pin on a eso zone / world map and it have achivment when you discover them and we know that zenimax don't have any plan to add those pin on a map mark but they say player are free to share location on forums ore even making addon for it long a go only way to know thise location was looking to forums here and there but some one gather all those information and make addon for it (( destination )) witch is one of the top 10 all time addon for player in eso

Hint : as you can see with installing this addon there is bunch of new pin marked on my map

Now we know a bout this addon its time to set it up and tweak the option to what we like (( i use my personal tweak for this guide )) and don't worry your map won't get swarmed by pin because when you discover those place the pin gose a way ofcours you can also change the option that even if you discover will show it

Step 1 : hit (( escape )) go to (( settings )) then go to (( addons )) then hit (( destination )) there you have bunch of tab for tweak aka options and as you can see we are on (( poi improvment )) tab make sure that the option is set it like me if you like to have a same look of pin and map that i have

Step 2 : unkown point of intrest my tweak

Step 3 : achivment position make sure to set it like me because you only need to visit them once per charecter you can change the look of icon (( there is several of them witch buy reading you understand what they do )) but here are few example (( one last brawl : find a random orc ask him for dual / this one on me : head to inn and buy a drink for party of adventurer / i like m'iaq : found the npc and talk with him / etc ... )) spawn location of them are pin on map make sure to study pin so you know what the icon means

Hint : dungeon champions should look like this as well a gain i found its best tweak

Step 4 : achivment position global setting should look like this

Step 5 : miscellaneous poi position should look like this (( ayleid wells : are wells that give you buff for several minuts they are good on cyrodiil pvp / dwemer ruins you don't need to know there location because its all ready have pin on game ))

Step 6 : vampire and werewolf position this is location of random npc spawn that offer you a bite to became a vampire ore werewolf and also there shrine for cleansing the gift

Step 7 : quest giver position i am not going to recommend tweaking this tab because its so bugy and make you confuse a bout your quest so just turn every think off and there is no image for it because of that

Step 8 : collectible position this is trophy farm position witch give you a achivment as well it will pin location of monster that you have to kill / farm in order to get the part of the monster as a trophy for unlocking the achivment for example (( mudcrab eye / orc hair / etc ... ))

Step 9 : fishing position this will pin all place that you can find fish for fishing

Step 10 : map filters there is not much in here as you can see but this is my personal tweak

once you finish setting your option type in chat (( reloadui )) and your good to go now you can easly find every think on eso
i hope this guide help players having a great time on eso let me know if you guys having any question .

Best regard (( Jubay ))

:hailnor

Return to “The Dirty Goat”