PSA: Lots of easy RP

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

PSA: Lots of easy RP

Post by Ziek88 »

Siege of Neverwinter starts today and it is very worth your time to do daily. The reward for completing it every day is 14 Writ of Commendations. With these you can buy a Siegbreaker Griffon Mount. Why is this so noteable aside from the fact that Griffons are nifty? This mount has a Crescent, Illuminated and Universal Insignia slot. The Wanderer's Fortune Insignia bonus needs a Crescent, Illuminated and Regal slot. This mix is very few and far between and in most cases fairly pricey too get.

This is what Wanderer's Fortune does.

"You have a 4% chance after killing a foe to find a Refining Stone at your feet."

A lot like the utility enchants we use for RP and I get a lot of RP from this. It is all account bound RP. I have no idea if the griffon will be account, character or bound but I would definitely recommend picking at least one up for your main. Definitely a worthwhile bonus.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
nmates
Knight
Knight
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: PSA: Lots of easy RP

Post by nmates »

Also, go talk to Harper Boward in PE (across from Sgt Knox up top) and get the daily Culling the Cultists quest. It's pretty much guaranteed you'll do that when in the siege.

Return to “Information & Updates”