And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

So a TR walks into Biggrins......and a correction

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/!

First the correction: Yesterday in chat I misspoke about how invokes are being done. They do reset. So you can still invoke once a day and get your coins, it will just be 14 days instead of 7 to have your choice of chests.

While I was playing on Preview, I stayed primarily with the new zones and quests. I didnt venture too much into the existing zones like Sharandar, Dread Ring, IWD. I did go into Well of Dragons and try the Heralds, key word here is TRY. As a matter of fact, quite a good many of us tried and failed horrifically.

So, after work I logged in and was met with a nice full roster! AWESOME NOR! So for giggles, I decided to hit up Biggrin's Tomb in Icewind Pass. Now after dang near a year of being able to complete that mini dungeon while in the deepest of sleeps ever I am proud to say that I barely made it down the first set of steps with my hide intact!
It was glorious! My poor little Fawn was working overtime! (on a side note: the expense to level her to Epic is now justified)
So after I barely survived the first three encounters there, I took the Man-at-Arms' wise words to heart and promptly left IWD thanking the gods on the way out that I am done with it on all the characters that I actively play.
I'll be back at 70, if only to get the mats to start making the killer new Black Ice gear!

And in Sharandar, when the nice troll thingy says, "Me eat you!" He now is capable of actually doing just that! :p
However the Arcane Reservoir gives 2 green Thaumaturgic Stones and 2 Blue Thaumaturgic Stones along with the Sparks. These stones are very helpful for upgrading runes/enchants. Greens are 2500 pts each, and Blues are 5000 pts each!

Edit: This game is making me go bonkers....It appears that Invokes are being fixed, again, after they were fixed from the fix that resulted in my correction. If this isnt making sense, dont worry, your not alone!
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”