League of Legends - Guildie Summoner Name List?

Open discussion for members and visitors.
Dr Frankenheket
Squire
Squire
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

League of Legends - Guildie Summoner Name List?

Post by Dr Frankenheket »

:hailnor

The Doctor here, a fairly new member of NOR from the realm of Guild Wars 2! I noticed we have League of Legends listed as a nomad realm, but it looks like on the forum-side things are pretty quiet. Does NOR have a sizable league of legends player base? And if so, how might I get in touch with them/you?

I for one used to play league fairly regularly, but prefer to do so with a group and haven't had one lately. If there is a group I would be able to fit into though, that would be very cool :D . If not, if there is interest in forming one I would be happy to try starting it up!

My summoner name is RageAge, I am a jungle main and favorite characters are Zac and Shyvana, but I tend to play a wide variety of champions after I'm warmed up. I ranked gold the last few seasons, but I'm up for playing with people of any skill level so long as nobody minds that matchmaking gets a little wonky when your MMR is far apart. Good company is more important to me than winning :D
yavool
Lord
Lord
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons
Record: Recruited on: February 13, 2006
Recruited by: Lakasha
Squired on: February 19, 2006
Promoted to Baron/DDO on: April 17, 2006
Promoted to Count/DDO on: July 17, 2006
Promoted to Duke/DDO on: January 27, 2007
Promoted to *NOR/ Lord on: October 14, 2007
Father of the Ramnoth Clan: Oriyen, Adahi, Roselaine, and Norfyre

Re: League of Legends - Guildie Summoner Name List?

Post by yavool »

Hail *NOR/! Dr Frankeheket,

We have a small group of NORbies that play. The play is intermittent and comprised mostly of the Ramnoth Clan (the kids and me). I will invite you to our group in-game (look for an invite from yavool). :)

-yav
Yavool Ramnoth
*NOR/DDO Lord and RL

Return to “General”