I'm starting a NOMAD branch for War Thunder

Open discussion for members and visitors.
Tyrandil
Count
Count
Realm: Guild Wars 2

I'm starting a NOMAD branch for War Thunder

Post by Tyrandil »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to announce that I'm starting up a NOMAD branch for the online game War Thunder. If anyone would like to try War Thunder out, or play it from time to time, I would be more than happy to play with you. Duchess Phelaia plays with me from time to time (more because she's my wife and she loves me than out of any love of fighter planes), Destroyer is going to try it out with me, and I hear some other people may have played it before, too.

For those of you who don't know what NOMAD is, it's basically just an informal way for NOR members to play together in games other than the big MMOs in which we have established, formal branches. Guild members can wear the NOR guild tag while in-game, but there's no recruiting, no formal hierarchy, etc.

Just to be clear, I am still fully committed to Neverwinter, and I'll still be regularly logging in to play Neverwinter with y'all every week. War Thunder is more something that can be played in small chunks (10-15 minutes at a time) during "free" gaming time (i.e., for me, time that would otherwise be spent rolling professions, grinding with secondary or tertiary alts, etc.)

For an explanation of what War Thunder is and some idea of whether you might like it (or not), here's the full text of the announcement post in our NOMAD branch forum: http://www.newoutriders.org/forums/view ... 102&t=5240

If this sounds interesting, let me know.

Tyr
I'm always down for a dungeon!

Return to “General”