Loss of Contessa Tatsukki

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Loss of Contessa Tatsukki

Post by Lasarian »

It is my sad and solemn duty to report the loss of a great member and dear friend, Tatsukki, today after finally succumbing to a long and difficult illness.

Her sister was in contact with Koram and Litea late last night and earlier today to let us know what was happening with Tatsukki, I asked Kor's permission to share some of their exchange with her sister with everyone:

Laurie has lost her battle today. We will be taking her off all the machines. She has fought a long battle and should now rest. I don't know many of her friends from the game, so I was hoping that you could let her friend circle know. She loved all of you.

Laurie asked that once she was put on life support that we were to take take her off if all possible choices were exhausted that could possibly make it better. She fought hard but is now struggling. Once the machine is off she will feel no pain and she will not be scared. They have taken care of that completely. I promise you I went through all doctors to see if there was anything else we could do. She fought a long time and she can rest now.

You guys have brought her so much joy and love that I don't think you will ever understand how close to her heart she kept you all. You guys pulled her out of a many year small bubble. I can't thank you enough for making her light up again. For a lot of years she didn't. You all pulled her back to life and living a full life.

I'm going to be getting on Teamspeak later tonight, around 9pm EST (or so) - with friends of Laurie (aka Tatsukki), just to talk, maybe share some stories about our dear friend that we lost today.

I hope you will join us.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Re: Loss of Contessa Tatsukki

Post by Tygir »

aw no =[
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
Galaxiya
Countess
Countess
Realm: RIFT

Post by Galaxiya »

My condolences to all whose life she touched. :( I did not have the pleasure of meeting her, and have no doubt she was a wonderful person.
My blood type is be positive. :) :bouncy :hailnor
The main toons I play, although I have many:
Galaxiya - Commando, Safphire - Sage,
Geminiya - Mercenary, Iron'Butterfly - Operative
Tumna
Baron
Baron
Realm: Overwatch
Record: 09-02-2007: EQ2 - Recruit
10-26-2007: EQ2 - Squire
01-13-2008: EQ2 - Baron
01-15-2008: EQ2 - DMG:EQ2 (CG)
07-23-2009: - EQ2 Grandee
02-18-2010: - EQ2 Baron

Post by Tumna »

I never had the chance, or the pleasure, to meet her, that I can recall, but I know that she will be sorely missed. :(
Tumna
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

So sad to hear this. :C It's always sad to have lost a guild member, my deepest condolences to all.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

I know that our colors aren't posted as prominently as they used to be on the site, but I am displaying subdued version of the NOR badge with black ribbon in observance of Tatsukki's passing anyway.
NOR_Mourning.png.png
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

My sympathies to everyone who was close to her, and wishes for comfort in their loss.
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

I have known and loved Tats for a long time, I just can't believe that she us gone. I'm grateful that she is finally at peace, she has been sick for so long. I'm probably not making any sense and I hope y'all can forgive me.

I love you Tats, Hail *NOR//////

{{{{{{{{{Tats}}}}}}}}}
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Post by Sofija »

My sympathies and condolences for all of those whose lives she's touched.
Seyella
Countess
Countess

Post by Seyella »

I met Contessa Tatsukki several years ago when I was new to NOR, and was playing WoW. I had the privilege to enjoy playing with her in-game, doing dungeons, etc. Over the years, I was also able to play with her in several other games as well. She was always a generous, kind, friendly, fun-loving person and she will be missed.

Though I know that her loss will leave a void for all that knew her, I am thankful that she will no longer suffer from her illness. My thoughts and prayers are with all her friends and family . .
Seyella/Callise
*NOR/

Numerous toons in several games (WoW, GW2, ESO, SWTOR, etc) . .

Return to “"The Tavern"”