25 Years of NOR

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Nayle
Squire
Squire
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Unicorn
Record: Join: 11/09/2013- NOR in Neverwinter
Squiring:12/09/2013

12-9-13 -- Transferred from Neverwinter branch to SWTOR branch, Squired into the guild.

Re: 25 Years of NOR

Post by Nayle »

no i am the ghost..:) :bouncy :hailnor :hailnor :smash
SWTOR

Eylan 55 Sith Sorcerer- She Loves Throwing lighting at things watching them Blow up!
Na'yla 55 Mercenary - She will Gun you down..
Nayle 55 Jedi Sage - She a Healbot in the making!
Sarabii 18 Scoundrel - She just like to Sneak around and Yell *Sneaky Sneaky!!!*

Neverwinter

Nayle 60 Control Wizard

WildStar

Ishkabbiblia 45 Esper/Settler
Maylie 42 Medic/Settler
RastaBarbie 35 Stalker/Explore
Mujerstia 35 Engineer/Soldier
Nayle 35 SpellSlinger/Scientist
Laylia 35 Warrior/Soldier
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

Wow 25 years. In the beginning I joined NOR because my boyfriend of the time was in NOR. It will be 17 years this summer. The old timers from The Realm will know me best as NORHeart I was and still am the one the only true Heart of NOR. Over the years I have been known by several persona in NOR, most had something to do with heart or a mixture of heart and tree hugging druid lol in EQ. My current Persona has stuck since I stoped EQ. Anyway Even though I joined for other reasons It was the feeling the members gave me that kepted me. NOR Is not just a guild to me. Though I have never met any one member except the boyfriend that I followed into NOR. (One day I hope to join a NOR BASH) NOR to me is my extended family, the members have been there in good times and bad. They build you up and help wherever and whenever they know their is a need in life or game. I think if every member ever got in one game it would be one heck of a raid we would decimate mobs and probably crash servers lol. Here is to NOR I raise my cup in a cheer to you and your members to another 25 years and beyond.

Hail NOR//*!
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

It's now half way through Neverwinter's third year, and I still remember how I stumbled into NOR. I saw Tundrra's blurb on NW's forum and applied. Next thing I knew, I was a Recruit, and before long, I stood at the last gate of Cragmire Crypts and swore to Tundrra as a fresh Squire that I will bring back Blackdagger's heart. At the time, I did not completely understand just how fortunate I was that NOR was the first guild I got into in the first MMO I've ever played. In hindsight, I think the gods in Neverwinter was watching over me. This is family. Games come and games go, but as Rain has stated in his profile, I joined, and I am never leaving.

Happy 25th, New Outriders, and here's to many more!

:hailnor
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Gwyn
Squire
Squire
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Gwyn »

25 years is awesome, congrats, very impressive
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

25 years!! Who'd have thought we'd still be not just around but thriving!! November 2, 1995 ... I had been piddling around NWN for a little while and connected up with a gent by the name of Catamok! After traveling together for a little bit, he asked me if I would be interested in joining his guild. I had never been in a guild. Matter of fact, NWN was my first real online experience. I did play Shadows of Yserbius for a little bit but hubby kept using all our time so I could only play offline.

It has been quite a ride through countless games and I'm happy to still be here and with you all!!

Cat, my friend, if you read this ... give a shout!! Miss ya :D

Hail *NOR!/
Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
NORAdarin
Baron
Baron

Post by NORAdarin »

NORHeart! I remember you! I'm back! Not sure if you remember me at all from The Realm :)

NORAdarin :D

Return to “"The Tavern"”