Everquest Next Beta

Gustyn
Duke
Duke
Realm: Guild Wars 2
House: Unicorn

Everquest Next Beta

Post by Gustyn »

I just signed up for the Everquest Next beta and watched their piece from SOE live. I have to say that what I have seen there is making my mouth water. I think they really may have something here that may replace that feeling we all had in EQ1 when we first started playing it. It looks absolutely awesome!

I know we will have a presence in this game when it goes live, but would love to get a bunch of us together on the beta when it starts up (I imagine sometime next year)

I also realize this is way early to even talk about it, but I really really hope Sony gets off their duff and properly advertises it this time. They let Blizzard steal their show for too long :)
*NOR/NW-MQ
My Bow goes up to all NORbies!
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Everquest Next Beta

Post by Talolan »

Moved to the Future Games forum.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Y'know, I might as well go sign up for beta too with everyone talkin' so much about this game. It's like as if EverQuest had something to do with how modern MMO's are developed or something. :tongue2
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Gustyn
Duke
Duke
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by Gustyn »

Thanks. I knew there was a future games forum but for some reason I was being blind.
*NOR/NW-MQ
My Bow goes up to all NORbies!
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Post by Talolan »

Gustyn wrote:Thanks. I knew there was a future games forum but for some reason I was being blind.
Its not a problem. I just wanted to moderate something.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “Everquest Next”