Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

ESO Branch Creation, Not Me

Post by Talolan »

:hailnor

While I have lead much of the push for the ESO branch, I will not be requesting Branch Leader from the high council for ESO. I will certainly be subscribing to and playing the game, but I will not be leading the branch as I had long planned to do.

I am not capable of raising a one-year-old baby (which is what Talo Jr will be when the game comes out) and running a branch the way it deserves to be run.

If this has caused a delay in anybody else's plans for being an officer in ESO, I apologize.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: ESO Branch Creation, Not Me

Post by Tundrra »

Who will be the next branch leader? Will it be YOU?
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Lakasha
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Unicorn
Record: Defender of Hibernia (Golden Staff) 02⁄03⁄03
Defender of Hibernia (Silver Wand) 12⁄15⁄02
Official Writ of Welcome 01⁄06⁄02
Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Post by Lakasha »

I don't know that I will be able to dedicate the amount of time needed to start up a branch on my own but I am certainly more than happy to help. Of course if we have no one else who is able I will do what I can.

I will certainly be getting the game and playing.
ESO
Lakasha Finvarra - Sorceress V1

Lakashal - Templar - DC Blackwater Blade AvA Campaign

*NOR/Heraldess and AvA Coordinator

I can picture a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

DDO
Lakasha Finvarra - Bard 10 The Orginal
Lakashan - Bard Warchanter - 25 - Woot!!!
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Zyera' told me to tell you folks that Ojike wants to be a active officer of some sort in ESO:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Tundrra wrote:Zyera' told me to tell you folks that Ojike wants to be a active officer of some sort in ESO:)
Maybe he should submit for the branch.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

I think I am not going to be able to do this either. I am not going to be able to dedicate as i was hoping as well. But may be able to help as an officer.
Rallis,

Marquis
Lakasha
Baroness
Baroness
Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Post by Lakasha »

Perhaps some type of co-leadership just to get things off to a good start?
ESO

DDO
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

That is what we were talking about origionally. This game may be more challenging to create a branch due to the 3 faction choices. We have tossed around the idea of having one Duke/Dutchess per faction at one point with a single RL. Each Faction would almost be managed as there own branch as the Duke/Dutchess sees fit. And then if there are special nights or Guild wide events that could happen on a round robin basis to get the 3 factions together somehow that would be the idea.

But to get 3 people to dedicate the time needed is going to be hard, especially after 2 of the potential officers that were going to step up to offer there services have now RL stuff that is not permitting that to happen (Points to Me and Talo). Things may change for me in the next few months so i guess i will not count myself all out, but right now i am going through RL stuff again. Plus the other hard thing is it is spring when this is launched and gaming time usually gets less once I am allowed to enjoy the outdoors with out all the white stuff on the ground. Why did they not release in fall/winter!!! :)
Rallis,

Marquis
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

rallis wrote:That is what we were talking about origionally. This game may be more challenging to create a branch due to the 3 faction choices. We have tossed around the idea of having one Duke/Dutchess per faction at one point with a single RL. Each Faction would almost be managed as there own branch as the Duke/Dutchess sees fit. And then if there are special nights or Guild wide events that could happen on a round robin basis to get the 3 factions together somehow that would be the idea.

But to get 3 people to dedicate the time needed is going to be hard, especially after 2 of the potential officers that were going to step up to offer there services have now RL stuff that is not permitting that to happen (Points to Me and Talo). Things may change for me in the next few months so i guess i will not count myself all out, but right now i am going through RL stuff again. Plus the other hard thing is it is spring when this is launched and gaming time usually gets less once I am allowed to enjoy the outdoors with out all the white stuff on the ground. Why did they not release in fall/winter!!! :)
The problem is that you can have all three factions in the same guild, but the guild can only represent 1 faction in the alliance war.

Anybody from any faction can join NOR. That is great, and makes life easier. They can't group together across faction, but they can talk and share resources out of the guild bank.

The problem is that the guild can only represent ONE faction in the alliance war. And the Alliance War is the center of the ESO end-game.

So we can have members from everywhere, but only those of the chosen faction can rep the guild in the alliance war, so we're left where we are in every other game. People in the other factions are still 2nd class citizens, or have to maintain two characters to do guild events (one of their chosen faction, one of the war faction).

We could make 3 guilds, so we can rep all 3 in the alliance war, but that seems really really stupid because you'd be in all 3 on all your characters, all the time.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Lakasha
Baroness
Baroness
Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Post by Lakasha »

Was trying to find someplace to read more about how that was going to work and how a guild would chose which faction they represented. Can you point me to where you are getting the info Talo?
ESO

DDO

Return to “The Dirty Goat”