DLC 9 - War of the Light Part I

Bard
Lord
Lord
Record: Recruited: Sometime in 1996 in NWN on AOL

DLC 9 - War of the Light Part I

Post by Bard »

War of the Light Part I is now available for all players! Legendary Members already have access to the new DLC Pack, and Free and Premium players can purchase the DLC Pack today (US PS, US PC, EU PC) or tomorrow (EU PS), when the PlayStation Store updates.

Master the new Red Lantern-inspired Rage powers, explore Ranx and Mogo, and see the War of the Light begin in a new version of Metropolis!

This is the first of 3 DLC's that will eventually introduce all of the emotional spectrum Lanterns (Red, Orange, Blue, Green, etc). With the addition of the Red Lantern powerset (Rage), strong rumor is that all of the powersets will eventually be playable whether by only heroes (Green), only villains (Yellow) or both (Red). While the content in each DLC is a little more sparse than I think it should be, what there is has been very well done.
Riveni
Count
Count
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited 1-22-2008 VSoH
Squired 2-08-2008
Squire Court 3-15-2008
Squire Elite 5-17-2008
Baron 6-18-2008, bestowed by Leorik & Kennae
Count 5-7-2013, bestowed by Tundrra

Re: DLC 9 - War of the Light Part I

Post by Riveni »

Been playing a little with Red. Very nice! Green and Yellow are nice Control sets, but Red gives a nice, complementary Tank set (even though it doesn't say so in the character setup).

Been looking for you in-game, Bard. Guess we have just been missing one another.
Riveni
NOR/CT
Bard
Lord
Lord
Record: Recruited: Sometime in 1996 in NWN on AOL

Re: DLC 9 - War of the Light Part I

Post by Bard »

Riveni wrote:Been playing a little with Red. Very nice! Green and Yellow are nice Control sets, but Red gives a nice, complementary Tank set (even though it doesn't say so in the character setup).

Been looking for you in-game, Bard. Guess we have just been missing one another.
I've been sick since late last week and much of my gaming time has been spent lately testing EQNL. I'm usually on when my league raids (Tues & Thurs nights) and may be on a little more until EQNL releases more content to test.

Return to “DC Universe Online”