NW_Legit_Community

Sophroniscus
Squire
Squire
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

NW_Legit_Community

Post by Sophroniscus »

Been trying to get some runs in the dungeons from this community. Every single most person from that community has been run nothing but glitches like running through walls skipping a lot of content. I'm just giving my opinion on them I took them out of my chat box and no longer participating crap stuff from them at all.
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: NW_Legit_Community

Post by Tundrra »

That's a shame, the channel has grown to big and has lost some of its original purpose:( I have not had any issues yet however.

I will try and create us a few more alliances with guild leaders I see on the forums. Maybe we can create a more useful one then we have with just guild medieval by its self.
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

That's a real shame. I guess it's a hit or miss...like LFG.

I picked up a DC named Kadda last night from Legit, and thankfully, he's not the running sort. He became our newest recruit. He needs help transitioning from T1 gear to T2 gear, and I think we can help him with that. Oh, tundrra, if you do run into Kadda on Monday night, I am don't think he's ready for Castle Never just yet. :-)
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Sophroniscus
Squire
Squire
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Sophroniscus »

That's great. I be happy to give some pointers out and advice if he needs it. Sorry to be a negative bunch maybe I'm just bad luck, but I'm not wasting potions or injury kits anymore. I will look around also I come across some good ones, but haven't seen them online maybe ESO beta is out or something not sure.

Return to “Helpful Links”