Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Cooking 1-525 for 350 gold

Post by Talolan »

Link: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/01/level ... in-ironpaw

The cooking trainer/vendor in Halfhill Market in the Valley of the Four Winds can level a character from 1 to 525 (the Cataclysm cap) for the low price of 350 gold. It was added as an easy way to level your cooking. Cooking is a good thing to have for dungeons, raids and challenge modes (making your own food is always better than buying it or relying on others).

Once you're at 525, you can train in Zen Master Cooking to raise your cap to 600 and work on the Mists stuff.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Re: Cooking 1-525 for 350 gold

Post by Roxanne »

Talolan wrote:Link: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/01/level ... in-ironpaw

The cooking trainer/vendor in Halfhill Market in the Valley of the Four Winds can level a character from 1 to 525 (the Cataclysm cap) for the low price of 350 gold. It was added as an easy way to level your cooking. Cooking is a good thing to have for dungeons, raids and challenge modes (making your own food is always better than buying it or relying on others).

Once you're at 525, you can train in Zen Master Cooking to raise your cap to 600 and work on the Mists stuff.
Now, that's pretty awesome! I always hated grinding skills, ugh. This is something I would really enjoy. That is....if I were playing the expansion :shocked

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny love!!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Cooking was always one of the most p.i.t.a. things to grind, especially back in the day when you had to collect cheese, and something else for some Goblin just to raise your cooking cap.

Hate that fishing too... Something Lord Lasarian seemed to find the patience for.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Post by Talolan »

There is a quick leveling for fishing too, but it isn't as cheap. If you get exalted with one of your characters on The Anglers (a faction in Mists), you can buy books that raise your fishing by 50 points. The only problem is that the books cost 1000g each.

1000g isn't really that much gold anymore, but it is still an investment.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Ojike wrote:Cooking was always one of the most p.i.t.a. things to grind, especially back in the day when you had to collect cheese, and something else for some Goblin just to raise your cooking cap.

Hate that fishing too... Something Lord Lasarian seemed to find the patience for.
Now fishing is another matter! I really liked doing that when I was bored. Don't know why, lol!!! :shocked
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF

Return to “Information & Updates”