Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Class Stories (No Spoilers!)

Post by Zyera »

I was thinking what are some stories you NORbies have done or even some of that you feel other NORbies should try? :)

I've only finished the Troopers story, full light side. I felt like a real hero. First chapter was my favorite!

I've been hearing that the Agent story is the best. Best plot twists and the most enjoyable. I only got mine to 18 once and there are plot twists that make your jaw drop! :D

What stories have you done/tried? What are your thoughts? Favorite voice acting?
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Class Stories (No Spoilers!)

Post by Tundrra »

I'm in the same boat, I have only done the trooper, I'm a good ways into the smuggler one and I'm liking it:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Let's see...

a) Jedi Knight (Light Side): Up to the end of Chapter 2, it doesn't feel too eventful except for a select few moments, but Chapter 3 was awesome, and there are some really awesome "NO WAY!" moments, especially the end.

b) Trooper (Light Side): I really liked my Trooper Story, although I felt the end was... anti-climatic. I would like to see more if/when an expansion/level increase comes around.

c) Smuggler (Neutral): Smuggler was by far the "most fun" in my opinion. Especially as a Male character. It's so entertaining winning the hearts of young maidens, then leaving them behind some Spaceport, never to be seen again. Always outwitting the bad guys with that smart ass grin, and witty retorts, is great too!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Gilen
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Post by Gilen »

I started with the smuggler but did not get very far (like level 10) before I gave up as I had to move servers to be with the friends who originally brought me into this game. Since then I have finished the Bounty Hunter who was....interesting. It was up and down and had a cool ending. But I am not sure I would say it stands out. I am nearing the end of the Jedi Knight and it seems like it is pretty cool so far, alot of twists and turns and i ma looking forward to that great ending, Oj. :) I have also played with the Trooper story and the Jedi Consular story both have interesting plots it seems like. The one I just could not get into is the Sith Warrior. I tried to be dark. I really did. But I just could not find a way to enjoy it. I stopped somewhere in Act 2 and ended up deleting the character.

I would like to see them do different story lines for the different advanced classes in some upcoming Expansion though programatically I have no idea how they would manage it. To me these story lines are by far the most thrilling part of the game so far.
Riveni
Count
Count
Realm: Neverwinter
Record: Recruited 1-22-2008 VSoH
Squired 2-08-2008
Squire Court 3-15-2008
Squire Elite 5-17-2008
Baron 6-18-2008, bestowed by Leorik & Kennae
Count 5-7-2013, bestowed by Tundrra

Post by Riveni »

Trying to remember. Being the alt-aholic that I am, I have played them all, though most I have not gotten completely through the class quests. I do love the way they use the Voss to foreshadow the end, leaving you saying "What?.

Consular (complete) - Very interesting, seemed perfectly straight forward until you hit chapter 3.

Trooper (complete) - interesting plot line in the beginning, a number of conflicts between obeying orders and making the moral choice. thought it was a pretty clear story for a soldier.

Smuggler (complete) - I found this to be one of the more interesting of the Republic stories, lots of twists and turns, always getting into trouble Han Solo style.

Knight (near complete) - another interesting story line, surprise ending to Chapter 2.

Sorceror - Interesting story line, though you can pretty well foresee what the ending for Chapter 1 will be, and Chapters 2 and 3 seem like you were in serious reaction mode to the consequences from finishing the prior chapter.

Imperial Agent - impressed with this storyline, but haven't gotten through chapter 2 yet.

Bounty Hunter - Only gotten to the beginning of Hoth with this class. Overall, I like the storyline, but Quesh seemed to be seriously out of place, as if it was slapped in as just something to do.

Warrior - Not very far into this story, so don't have a lot to say.
Riveni
NOR/CT

Return to “Cantina”