Invite

DaCoTex
Recruit
Realm: Neverwinter

Invite

Post by DaCoTex »

Hey yall. Maybe I'm just retarded...but where does it say that the guild is horde or alliance? The forum says Crossroads...so does that mean it's Horde aligned? Also, I don't see a list of people who are in the guild that I can ask for a guild invite from? Maybe a sticky at the top of the Crossroads forum listing things like that would make it easier for noobs like me to get connected? :)

After looking at all the newly released as well as upcoming games, I decided none were a great fit. Star Wars just doesn't grab me. I pre-ordered the next WoW expansion and that's where I'm gonna hang my hat for the next bit of time. I'd like to join the guild in WoW and hopefully meet some of you to see the next expansion with. :bunny
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Invite

Post by Zyera »

Normally we have a guild on both factions- But I can't speak for WoW.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Quielin
Duke
Duke

Post by Quielin »

Warcraft branch is dead. (horde and aly side)
A few of us log in some but for the most part it's dead.
We are listed as "NOR" on the horde side and "New Outriders" on the aly side. (both whisperwind)
Just do a /who for both and you might catch someone on sooner or later.
You can also pick a day and time and I'll see if I cant be there to toss you a invite if you like.
Horde guild is still low level(6 I think), aly side is level 25 but be warned both have been deserted for some time now.
Quielin
NOR/DK <retired>

"But you have heard of me?" -Capt. Jack Sparrow
DaCoTex
Recruit

Post by DaCoTex »

Thanks for the info. Maybe the roster will pick up as there's an upcoming expansion. :) I'll keep my eyes open for members.
DaCoTex
Recruit

Post by DaCoTex »

My toons are named Jettes and Jeete. (Alliance)
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Hi DaCoTex! Do y'all know when the expansion will be released? Just curious... :)
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
DaCoTex
Recruit

Post by DaCoTex »

The below is copied from wiki. No idea on the release date, preorders open now though.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is the upcoming fifth expansion to the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft. It was announced on November 8, 2013, by Chris Metzen at BlizzCon 2013.[2] The expansion will raise the existing level cap from 90 to 100 and will introduce player-built, upgradeable garrisons.[3] The expansion is scheduled for release on or before December 20th, 2014.[1]

Plot and setting[edit]

The expansion is set after the events of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and takes place on the world of Draenor, the original homeworld of the orcs, prior to its destruction and the creation of Outland as featured in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Legendary characters of Warcraft's past, such as Grom Hellscream, Ner'zhul and Blackhand, will appear.[4]

At the end of Mists of Pandaria, Garrosh Hellscream is overthrown as Warchief of the Horde by a combined Alliance-Horde force and taken into custody by the Pandaren so that he can stand trial for the atrocities he committed in Pandaria. However, before he can be judged, Garrosh escapes captivity and, with the aid of a mysterious ally, travels back in time to the orcish homeworld of Draenor prior to the rise of the Horde. He creates an alternate timeline by preventing the orcish clans from drinking the blood of the demon lord Mannoroth, which led to their corruption by the Burning Legion and played a major role in the events of the first three games. The clans unite into an "Iron Horde", using technology Garrosh brought from his time, and begin a war of conquest on Draenor, building a Dark Portal that would allow them to travel through time and lay siege to Azeroth of the present era.[5]

The expansion will introduce many new features, such as:
A new world to explore, Draenor
The ability to build and upgrade your own base, the garrison
New character models
Level cap raised to 100
The ability to boost to 90 and play immediately; available only for one character per account.
New interface for account-bound heirlooms and toy items
DaCoTex
Recruit

Post by DaCoTex »

Also, some screenies of the new char models look very nice. :)

Return to “Crossroads”