Kryptozz
Recruit
Realm: NOMAD
House: Griffon
Record: Recruit Date: 04/28/2014

When do you play?

Post by Kryptozz »

:hailnor Hello all,

I am new to the *NOR/, and currently I am playing Rift. I wanted to know what times everyone plays. I currently work 8-4 PST, and so nights for me is when I have the most available time to play. I just wanted to know who usually is on around that time, so I can make sure that I have a chance to play with the lot of you.
Doz
Squire
Squire
Realm: RIFT
Record: Joined NOR 11/24/2013
NOR Squire 01/2014
NOR Knight 03/2014

Re: When do you play?

Post by Doz »

I am online most nights around 8 PM EST. If you go up to the top and click on PORTAL, this will take you to the Ops ( Raid times) SWTOR
SWTOR Characters Legacy 50
Smuggler/ Scoundrel Sawbones Healer Dozi L55 / Biochem
Smuggler/ Scoundrel Scrapper DPS Doz L55 /Cybertech
Imperial Agent /Sniper Marksman DPS Lost'Her L55/Armormech
Imperial Agent /Operative Healer Lost'Him L55/Biochem
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Doz wrote:I am online most nights around 8 PM EST. If you go up to the top and click on PORTAL, this will take you to the Ops ( Raid times) SWTOR
I think he was asking about Rift specifically:) Doz will be in Teamspeak3 though and I will be in the Neverwinter channel a couple times a week:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

Typically I am up at 3AM and get on for a few hours until around 6AM or so.

During the day, I may get on, but regular hours are tough to come by. Some days I can futz around, some days I can't even sit at my desk.

At night it depends on the baby. If she goes to bed and stays in bed, I would be on between 7PM - 9PM (ish) EST for as long as I am able to stay awake.

Weekends are up for grabs.

What are your times?
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Kryptozz
Recruit
Realm: NOMAD
Record: Recruit Date: 04/28/2014

Post by Kryptozz »

Currently I am working 8-4 M-F, So my days are spent working. In about a month I will be going back to my original working hours of 11-8 M-F PST. So currently I am available at nights usually from 6 - Midnight, but that will be changing to being up even later. Fridays and Saturdays are hard, because my roommate and I spend most of our time out of the house, but Sunday my roommate works so I'm always free.

I really hope that being on PST wont interrupt being able to play with you guys seeing as most of you are on EST.

I am really excited to join the Rift side of the guild and see what it has to offer, and meet the people!
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

My RIFT toons are in two different guilds, but I'm willing to do a search on the guild name sometimes and lend a hand once in a while. I have one toon of each calling (warrior, cleric, rogue, mage); due to the extremely flexible soul system, that's all I really need. Each of them is around level 50 to 52 right now, just starting expansion content. Depending on whether your main toon is Guardian or Defiant, I know much of the questing for most of the zones.

When I have some time I'll offer up some extra information on Lasarian's primer, on what RIFT has to offer.

Return to “Tempest Bay”