Epic Progression M3+ (May 2014 - March 2015)

Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Epic Progression M3+ (May 2014 - present)

Post by Tundrra »

Kessell's Retreat :trophy complete x2 :trophy
Santhus (dps), Nors (dps), Sage (cc), Tundrra (tank), and Allena2 <Fair Dinkum> (healer)

Last night I unlocked KR and had my 2 Black Ice pieces were equipped. Sage and I were out clearing some Heroic Encounters, others were exploring the new 1yr anniversary content and I was itching to try the new Epic Skirmish. Sage and I decide to ask in guild chat to see if there were enough interest in trying the new zone. We had a full NOR group of interest, however our healer Aglalavin was a piece short of Black Ice from qualifying:(

After PuGing a 5th in PE we were in the zone.

First off its a Skirmish so only one boss and the zone is short but not to short. Instead of coins being dropped from mobs they drop 2 or 3 black ice each. Also they are dropping tons and tons of rank 4 and 5 Black Ice Runes.

We ran this zone twice, first time with a healer and the second time same group but replaced the healer with a 2nd GWF.

MAN! The healer made the difference our first time through I felt the zone may have been to easy, we ran right through it and took out Akar with easy. 2nd time through was alot tougher, a lot of deaths but in the end we were successful on both tries.

The boss is no comparison to the difficulty of the Valindra fights but I felt it was a fun fight with a couple nice simple mechanics.

Thanks for the Adventure!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Re: Epic Progression M3+ (May 2014 - present)

Post by Phelaia »

Team: Thorgrim, Phelaia, Khazorgh, Santhus, Nors

We went for Nors. Santhus brought his banner. Thorgrim took his fire wizard, and brought in Khazorge. We cleared the whole dungeon in 45 minutes. :shocked Nors got a the Ancient offhand. :thumb Nors, Santhus, and Khaz decided to sit on their golden thrones and spin in zero gravity, as Thorgrim and Phelaia look on in amusement.
Attachments
screenshot_2014-06-21-22-03-12 copy.jpg
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter

Return to “Dungeons”