Post your pictures?

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Icav
Squire
Squire
Realm: ArcheAge
Record: Recruited by Lethes 06-26-2005
Squired by Lethes 07-01-2005
Icav Ribe*NOR/SWG-SQ

Post your pictures?

Post by Icav »

:hailnor

It's been a long time and I used to love the old thread on the board, I took the time to dig up a picture from when I was first recruited and I have some group shots of the new bunch of guys who are rolling into ArcheAge this week.

Me with my family, 05 this was when we were playing SWG still.

Comic Con 2014

Ladies? Stil SDCC 2014

Ravenwood Meet - 2014. This bunch of guys is joining the ArcheAge Chapter. Once they've all finalized their IG avatars I'll list em off from left to right
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Re: Post your pictures?

Post by Lasarian »

We have some pictures attached here and there on the forums, but we are also using the NORWiki for that as well. I haven't finished up the actual NOR Bash page yet, but you can look through some by looking at the awards for them here: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php? ... 013_Basher

Over on the right hand side you'll see a "Preceded by:" entry in the table you can click on those to keep scrolling through the Bashes in order.

There's also some pictures on the NOR Facebook page.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Post your pictures?

Post by Talolan »

I only met with other NOR members in person once, and I don't think any of us was smart enough to take pictures.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “"The Tavern"”