Howdy all!!

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Howdy all!!

Post by Llira »

Well, getting my desktop up and running, again <sigh> Not had any computer luck since we moved to Colorado, wonder if the dry air is having an adverse effect on my electronic systems! Anyway, just wanted to say the new site looks great and a big Howdy from me to all my friends!! :D

Llira :aletoast
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Gwenivieve
Lady
Lady

Re: Howdy all!!

Post by Gwenivieve »

Hey there Sis! :)

It's great to see you here... I haven't done much posting as I have been quite busy with packing things up here in preparation of selling our home . We aren't going too far away, it will still be within the Middletown/Townsend area.
We just need a place with the master suite on the main level ;)

How have you and the rest of the gang been doing? One of these days we'll have to take a trip to CO! I just love it out west! Oh, Hellios got a new job! I'm so excited for him.. it's with Amazon.com! :yay It's much closer to home & more pay which is always a good thing! Rachel is doing great, can you believe she's going to be 16?! Next Saturday in fact, same as Cat's bday :D She's a Sophmore in high school taking all honors classes and she is doing fantastic! :thumb

We still go on RoM from time to time and there are a few others that do as well: Imaultis and his kids, Weezz, Hammy (Cannedhamster) and I've seen you on the roster as well. It's just not that often when we go on. We both played LoTRo and really like it a lot! Hellios got me GW2 last month for my bday but the darn thing times out on me too fast each time I go to create a character! I know, I know.. I shouldn't take so long :lol

I'm hoping & praying that Hurricane Sandy won't do any harm around here, especially no casualties or people hurt!

So give me a shout sometime.. I miss ya!

/hugs
Gwen

:thewave
Gwenivieve
*NOR/Lady

TSOY: 1993-95, NWN: 1995-97, UO: 1998-99, EQ: 1999-2001, WoW: 2005-06, GW: 2006, LOTRO: 2007, RoM: 2009-2012, DDO: 2012, LOTRO: 2012, GW2: 2012

6-12-95 promoted to Lady
3-5-95 promoted to Duchess-RPI
1994 promoted to Countess-RPI
1994 promoted to Baroness-RPI
1993 joined NOR - RPI

Return to “"The Tavern"”