Been a while...

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Sherish
Squire
Squire
Realm: Neverwinter

Been a while...

Post by Sherish »

Hey everyone, looking to see who here has a PS4 and is playing/planning on playing Destiny and Borderlands: Handsome edition. I am currently doing the PUG thing for Destiny and while it mostly works it would be much more awesome to play with a steady group of people instead of randoms all the time.

I currently can 90% solo Crota's End on my main in Destiny and have some real life friends that I play with but it isn't usually enough for a full raid. Plus I picked up Borderlands today on digital DL and will start playing that here soon and loved the MP aspect of the first game on the XBox 360.

In short for the TL;DR, if you have a PS4, play Destiny and/or Borderlands please feel free to add me to your friends list, kenundrumz2100, and leave a short message here with a username and I will be sure to approve it when I log in next time. Hope to see some more of NOR on the console world! :aletoast
Vashile
Baron
Baron
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Re: Been a while...

Post by Vashile »

I will add you tonight when I get home. I'm working on a Warlock in Destiny.

Return to “Discussion”