Is there anybody out there?

Solahra
Recruit
Realm: ArcheAge
House: Griffon

Is there anybody out there?

Post by Solahra »

Been poking around here and am not sure if there is an active NoR guild inside of Rift right now, and couldn't find it through the Guild Finder in game. I'd like to join, if possible. Thanks :)
Bammer
Lord
Lord
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited in 2006
Squired 02/07
Promoted to Baron [NW] 02/27/2014
Promoted to Count [NW] 09/22/2014
Promoted to branch leader [NW] 12/8/2014
Promoted to Duke [NW] 3/1/2015
Promoted to Lord [NOR] 04/12/2015

Re: Is there anybody out there?

Post by Bammer »

Solahra wrote:Been poking around here and am not sure if there is an active NoR guild inside of Rift right now, and couldn't find it through the Guild Finder in game. I'd like to join, if possible. Thanks :)
Hi Solahra! A little while back my computer crapped out, but since i got the new one up and running, I haven't yet downloaded and re-installed rift. I will try to get that done today, and I will send you an IM when I get in, if you don't happen to be on, I will send you an in-game email :)
I have played World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Rift, and Neverwinter.. I still actively play Neverwinter, SWToR, DDO, Rift
and occasionally WoW to break up things!

Bammer
NOR/LD-Realm leader of Neverwinter
Solahra
Recruit
Realm: ArcheAge

Post by Solahra »

Glad to hear you're back up and running. Having no computer is some hard times. I've been there not so long ago, myself. My in game name on Faeblight is Lylahnie. I played a pyro mage there for the longest time (it's 65 already) but I have found a new love with my rogue in full physician soul. I swear that nothing is able to kill me .. yet. It's crazy for pvp. Anyway! I look forward to hearing from you ... somewhere :D
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

I'm pretty certain that it's not an active branch. No matter how many times I check the RIFT app, I never see anybody online and I've been keeping an eye out since around Christmas time. Someone did pop in long enough to add me as a visitor though.

Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

I don't think any officers are active there. Lasarian is off playing wow and swTOR, and Imaultis has his hands full with Archeage.
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council

Return to “Tempest Bay”