Organized PvP

Atlis
Knight
Knight
Realm: RIFT

Organized PvP

Post by Atlis »

So, I know Zy, Valikk, Int, Galaxyia, Nakisa, and myself are all interested in or currently participating in PvP. I see Katman doing a fair bit here and there as well.

We've also had some Ranked discussions but so far haven't found the time to pull it off, sadly!

Imp side I'm most interested in playing my PT (once he's 60 - currently 56) since he can share gear with my Vanguard, and playing Concealment on Edison (though I do have the full Heal set, as well).

Pub side I'm working on gearing up Enthoni so I can Legacy swap gear with him and Airo (PT).

I'd like to see if, over the course of time, we could build a few different group comps to enjoy Regs and even compete in Ranked as we're able. For Ranked, the ideal set up is Tank, Healer, Dmg, Dmg. However, plenty other set ups can thrive; it all comes down to the group comp and how well organized we are.

For ourselves (Nakisa and I), we're currently Vanguard Tank / Sage Healer on Pub side. Imp side we're primarily Operative Dmg / Powertech Dmg, with me switching to Heals occasionally. But in the short term, I'm going to be gearing my Powertech for both Dmg and Tanking over the next couple weeks.

Regs are for learning so group comp isn't a big deal there, even if I get grumpy after losing for the 5th time in a row! :] But it would be cool if in the future we could effortlessly switch toons to accommodate different comps. There's just no getting around the fact that Jugg/Sorc/Mara/Op is a freaking deadly combo in Huttball!

All that said, I'd like to see what toons people are interested in PvPing on and gearing up in the short and long terms (both factions)? Primarily so we can get some ranked organization going, not only for the remainder of this season but future seasons as well!

Also... it's 2 am. Why am I awake...

Night!
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Empire: Airo - Edison - Atlia - Ruxi - Sef - Sefi
Republic: Enthoni - Mizati - Abbey - Atas - Atlis - Nyel - Ketris
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Organized PvP

Post by Zyera »

I would love to heal for PvP, because I honestly wanted to on the Empire side but David really wanted to on his sorc so I went tank, I wouldn't mind at all teaming up with you guys for WZ but for ranked we can split the healers up in different teams. I would like to gear up my sage healer, as she used to be my main, I don't get to play her that often anymore. :)
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Galaxiya
Countess
Countess

Post by Galaxiya »

I'm gearing my merc for healing. I'm using the comms I get on my operative and transferring them via certificate, while I still can. :) I've got the 6 piece healer set and am working on all the other things I need. :)
My blood type is be positive. :) :bouncy :hailnor
The main toons I play, although I have many:
Galaxiya - Commando, Safphire - Sage,
Geminiya - Mercenary, Iron'Butterfly - Operative
Valikk
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

On imp side i have my healer Sorc and slowly getting gear for my Operative dps. I was possibly thinking of gearing up my assassin for tank as well so we'll see on that.

For Pub side i have My guardian who im gearing for both tank and dps, and i might do my gunslinger as well! :D

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Atlis
Knight
Knight

Post by Atlis »

So for available characters it looks like this so far:

Republic: 3 Healers (V'lu, Evara, Zab) / 2 Tanks (Enthoni, Malykk) / 2 DPS (Enthoni, Malykk)
Empire: 3 Healers (Ye'vorra, Mandelbrott, Geminiya) / 3 Tanks (Lunatta, Airo, Voltikk) / 3 DPS (Nakisa, Airo, Devikk)

I know there are a couple others wanting to PvP, but this is everyone I know of atm.

Since some of these are alts, for practical purposes this breaks down into:

Republic: 3 Healers / 1 Tank / 1 DPS
Empire: 3 Healers / 1-2 Tanks / 1-2 DPS

We're healer heavy for ranked. We're also healer heavy, though a bit more balanced, for regs, which isn't a big deal. Once we find out who else is interested in PvPing it'll also balance out a bit more, too.
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Empire: Airo - Edison - Atlia - Ruxi - Sef - Sefi
Republic: Enthoni - Mizati - Abbey - Atas - Atlis - Nyel - Ketris
Galaxiya
Countess
Countess

Post by Galaxiya »

I will pvp with whichever toons are needed. I have one of everything, for the most part and am happy to research and adapt to any role needed on either side. :-)
My blood type is be positive. :) :bouncy :hailnor
The main toons I play, although I have many:
Galaxiya - Commando, Safphire - Sage,
Geminiya - Mercenary, Iron'Butterfly - Operative
Déus
Knight
Knight

Post by Déus »

So to those who are interested... How's about we try some unranked together and see how we jive? :bouncy

I can bring Déus (R) or try to get Fembálor (E) up to 60.

And what time works best for peeps?
Déus - Guardian Butt Kicking Great One (0233)

Return to “Operations”