Heroic Encounters and Storing Them

RJC9000
Ally
Ally
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: 12/14/14 - Recruitment (*cues With Us/Stalwarts Unite/Together We Ride/Comrades*)

5/12/15 - Squired

9/11/15 - Golden Aldobora Tree awarded

(insert date here) - Knighted
Location: Somewhere in the lands of Akaneia, Judgral, Elibe, Magvel, or Tellius...

Heroic Encounters and Storing Them

Post by RJC9000 »

So many of us have to go to work, or school, or something that prevents us from zerging our Stronghold's HEs 24/7. And you guys know of the
400 Influence Cap and the 20 Hour Reset period. Old news, right?

If you want to keep a good fix of when you can get influence, or want to claim the day's influence but don't have time to run HEs, then simply store them.

By store them, I mean COMPLETE the HE, but do not claim the reward until you want to use it. It's not like you're forced at gunpoint to claim the rewards...

If you store HEs, you could actually work them into your daily schedule. For example, I do 8 HEs on Sunday, but must go to bed for school. Then, I wake up on Monday to go to school, and claim 4 HEs for the day's influence in the morning. When I get back from school on Monday night, I do 4 more, but store them. Then I go to bed, wake up on Tuesday to go to school, and claim another 4 HEs in the morning. I do another 4 encounters when I get home from school, and store them. Rinse and repeat.

You can store as much as you like, it just depends on how many HEs you complete. The ideal ones would be the easiest HEs, which I reccommend Spider Attack/Beast Attack/Devil Attack/Drake Attack/(place) Supply Woes, as all are easy to solo and don't take much time to do.

The idea here is that you can fit it into your schedule AND keep a good idea on when the 20 hour timer is reset. Maybe the devs will finally impliment that 3:00AM Global reset they were talking about....

EDIT: Another idea behind this is that we can avoid the "alt-swap" problem with the Daily "Defending the Stronghold". Most just want to do the 3 and be done. Considering we do HEs at random times, we're not all going to have 0/3 completed and all be all at the same time. If we just store HEs after getting our daily 3, parties can also turn in the quest at the same time while also having some more for another day's influence.

I've been doing this for a while, hope it helps you guys!
This is a message from Lord Nergal...

TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!

Characters (NWO):
Hector (SM Destro GWF)
Micaiah (SS Thaum CW)
Saint Elimine (DO Righetous DC)
Anri (SM Tact GF)
Mark (Justice Healadin)
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Heroic Encounters and Storing Them

Post by Tundrra »

Excellent Hector, I will start storing mine. If I can only keep myself from clicking that pesky claim button:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”