Star Citizen Signup Code STAR-BQW5-ZMTJ (2 weeks fly free)

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Unicorn

Star Citizen Signup Code STAR-BQW5-ZMTJ (2 weeks fly free)

Post by Aglavalin »

Try out Star Citizen for free until October 25th.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/prom ... zencon2k15

-------------------------------
Greetings Citizens!

Roberts Space Industries is proud to offer all CitizenCon 2015 watchers a free flight 2-weeks to try out Star Citizen’s Arena Commander module! If you have a valid code shown during the livestream, paste it below to activate the CitizenCon free flight 2-weeks on your account!

With this pass you will be able to download and install the game, and try Arena Commander with all available flyable ships. Once activated the pass is valid until October 25th!

Follow the instructions below to activate and download the game!
-------------------------------

Star Citizen had a major announcement over the weekend! They are releasing the start of the MMO this week (I gather). (Alpha version)

Here is the latest trailer: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/squadron42

The game is currently in alpha, but you can purchase the game now and start playing! This lets you watch how the game develops and even give some input to influence how the game grows. The amount of information they provide the players as the game is developed is unprecedented in all of gamedom!

If you are going to sign up for this game, then use this code when signing up to get some bonus in-game currency! There is a new referral program which will reward players for recruiting others.

STAR-BQW5-ZMTJ

The game is aiming to be the best game ever for visuals and detail. The more I see of this, the more it excites me.

Youtube has an abundance of videos showing everything from spaceship details, space combat, alien worlds to explore, and multi-person ships in combat. Some of the ships players can own will be huge and require 4-5 extra players to man properly, if not dozens of players for the large capital ships.

I'll be playing this game quite a bit when it comes out. I already have a multiplayer ship which is ready for a crew and some cargo to haul, new star systems to explore, or missions to take on! Hope to see everyone there.

Aglavalin

aka Stoutman
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...
Eastwood
Squire
Squire
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Star Citizen Signup Code STAR-BQW5-ZMTJ (2 weeks fly fre

Post by Eastwood »

Thinking about investigating this one. Currently. however, I'm having a time at choosing a name. Eastwood, Mcfly, and apparently also AlexRogan (the last starfighter) are all taken. I guess, assuming it fits, I can always try my ancient Realm Online name that nobody ever wanted to /t .... Lerumienatis. If that's taken, something's seriously messed up.

Edit: That one took. I've been intermittent with my game activity lately, a lot of RL stuff back to back. Should be settling down again over the next few weeks, so I'll be able to get back to normal.

Edit2: It didn't take the code, said it was invalid, so until I can purchase it...I can't try it.
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight

Post by Aglavalin »

Hmm, maybe its only used when you purchase? /shrug

I'll check back into using it.

First you make an account on the website. This login name should not be the screen name you want, as you can't use the login name as a screen name. They can change it through a customer service ticket. They did for me :)
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight

Post by Aglavalin »

OK, here is the page to use the code:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/prom ... zencon2k15

My code is: STAR-BQW5-ZMTJ

Make sure you are not copying a space at the end???
Valikk
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

The code Aglavalin gave was for the type of in game currency I believe, giving the player an extra 5000. The code used for the 2 week free fly is:

CITCONFLIGHT2K15

This code was given during the live stream, and you apply this AFTER you've made a account already. The previous one is for entering DURING the account process. Once you have made the account it'll take you to the next page where you can enter the Citcon code.

This should allow you to activate the free alpha time, it did for myself.

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Eastwood
Squire
Squire
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by Eastwood »

I wasn't sure if it needed to be in both places, so I did end up using the code he provided in the correct location to begin with, fortunately enough. Thanks for the quick response. If this game is anywhere near as good as it sounds, it's going to be a winner for my library.
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight

Post by Aglavalin »

The code I provided will reward us both if you end up buying into star Citizen. It will get me a recruit credit for whatever the rewards are, and it will get you a 5000 credit in the online store to buy something for your hangar. I suggest the jukebox!

Return to “Discussion”