Checking In

Beann
Countess
Countess
Realm: ArcheAge
House: Unicorn

Checking In

Post by Beann »

Oh hi everyone! I just wanted to check in on everyone and see how things are going. Miss you guys.
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Re: Checking In

Post by jara »

BEEEEEEEAN!!!!! :aletoast

How goes?
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Beann
Countess
Countess
House: Unicorn

Post by Beann »

:bunny JARA!!!!!! Its goes pretty good. Just playing wow and hanging out. How are ya? :bunny
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by jara »

Good, having fun playing in helicopters and checking out Black Desert Online for the time being.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

Hey Been/Jara,
I just got back from a bad weekend of travel, but been pretty good.
My daughter (Kenea not Schyler) got married this weekend. The ceremony and reception was great but the travel was less than fun lol.
My flight to NM was delayed and caused me to miss a connection so I got re-booked on a flight where I didn't get to sleep until 2 am (rehearsal was at 930). Then coming back I was on flight 5666 to phoenix. With the landing we had in phoenix, I think the devil might have been flying that one, lol. Then on our way home, the first plane had an oil leek on the #2 engine. The second plane, #1 engine wouldn't start because of the heat. Phoenix heat this past weekend was crazy. Not flying through there in the summer again lol.
All-in-all it was a good trip, I got to see both daughters and had a great ceremony.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh

Return to “General”