Crowfall

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Roland Wiggin
Recruit
Realm: Neverwinter

Crowfall

Post by Roland Wiggin »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... war-pc-mmo
http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/2/ ... of-thrones

People have been saying it will be a combination of Game of Thrones with eve online. If you watch the kickstarter video it seems similar to Archage and you can claim territory and build but sounds better to me. Really hope they pull off completely destructible environments. The idea of campaigns sounds really cool too.
Neverwinter- Roland Wiggin
The Secret World- Fox "Professor-Roco" Mulder (Templar, Daemon Server)
ArcheAge- Rollandd
PSN/XB1 ID: WithSwordAndGun
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Re: Crowfall

Post by Llira »

Roland,
Are you still keeping a weather eye on Crowfall? They're currently in pre-alpha, but it's looking pretty good!

Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by jara »

I am watching it. Only reason I'm not playing in the alpha stuff now is real life workload.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

I am on the wait list for being called for anything. I look forward to seeing more of their videos. Love the emails they send with updates too!! :D

Llira
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal

Return to “Discussion”