<SWTOR> Conquest Week of 9/27 - 10/2

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<SWTOR> Conquest Week of 9/27 - 10/2

Post by Intisar »

Once again, NOR is likely to place in the to 10 of conquest this week and there is still plenty of time to participate.

Crafting invasion forces is a repeatable objective and you only to need a handful to make the personal target. We will be making sure the guild bank is stocked with mats for baking Invasion Forces and help yourself to them. There are also lots of quick objectives in the Black Hole and CZ that you can use to pad your score. This is a good week to get some extra Jawa Junk, purple crafting mats, decorations, credits and big xp for leveling characters!
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Teigra

Re: <SWTOR> Conquest Week of 9/27 - 10/2

Post by Teigra »

We may only just finish somewhere in the top ten, but at least for a moment we were in second place!

:hailnor

Edited to add: I'm still not ready to call this one done, though. Going by my screenshots, 2mil-3.5mil points per 24 hours seems to be what some of these guilds are capable of. As I'm typing this, The Tauntaun Herders have gone up over 1.4mil points and have knocked us back into third. Bah!
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who participated in Conquest this week! I suspect the nearly 6 millions points the NOR scored this week must be a guild record! Don't forget to pop on your characters who met their personal goal and claim your extra rewards.

Folks who would like to donate encryptions are encouraged to select Engineering Encryptions so we can unlock the last room of the guild ship!

Great work everyone! And a extra tip of the hat to Teigra whose tireless crafting this week made the difference!
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Congrats everyone! That's a great accomplishment! :D

:hailnor
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Return to “Conquest”