Stronghold upgrade cost spreadsheet

nmates
Knight
Knight
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Stronghold upgrade cost spreadsheet

Post by nmates »

FYI - I just looked back at the version history on that spreadsheet -- the first version was April 22nd, 2017. Copy/paste to current, and diff against latest -- scroll down to rows 34+. In the ~6 weeks since April 22nd, some highlights of what we've acquired:

9,003 Heroic Shards
162,975 Labor (if not more)
249,352 Gems
523,245 Surplus Equipment
1,169,771 Treasures of Tyranny

Those are some pretty impressive dents in acquiring stuff, and I didn't even list all of them.
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Post by tornnomar »

This is awesome. We can gather what we need, and we are actually on par with much more active guilds and some larger guilds as well.
All without having silly contribution requirements.

These numbers are indeed, impressive. But then again, we're NOR, we get things done:)
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

1 mil Tyranny and 9k Heroic shards. That was impressive! :hailnor
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

If I am reading this correctly, HSOPS and Surplus Equipment are likely the biggest things between where we are and Guild Hall 13?

I swear, every week I look at this thing and the progress is constantly shocking. There are some impressive monstrous farmers about tending the land diligently. It really is impressive.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

I think I know the name of one of these farmers, and his name is Benn. ;-)
Phelaia Fiendline
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

Also, it's 2x Influence during the Jubilee. Probably a good time to summon the Recruitter?
Phelaia Fiendline
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

We've acquired all the prereqs for Guildhall 13, and can now work on GH13. I've updated the spreadsheet to match. Haven't thought about what's next after that, but we do have another boon structure we could build. The proper list of what can be built is here. We could build a Barracks, an Explorer's Guild, a Mercenary Outpost, a Temple or a Training Yard. All of those should be clickable links to see what they give and cost -- e.g. Barracks gives Power, which is great, but requires Conq Shards from PVP. We already have Wizard's Workshop & Stables. Let the debate begin. :)

There would be another (4th) boon plot at GH17, but that's for later.

Also, next Siege of Neverwinter event starts Aug 31st. Taking your DPS-est toons in there for as long as you can stand per day of grinding vouchers will do amazing things for feeding the mimic. :)
Last edited by nmates on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

I can't say either one of those boon paths are particularly useful for me. If they are the only 2 options probably masterwork for guild members pursuing it. Lifesteal would do very little for anyone so at least them some benefit.

If it is possible, I think pursuing the Barracks would be pretty great. More power which should be pretty beneficial to everyone. Alternatively the Mercenary Outpost for more Crit and Crit Severity. Also fairly beneficial for most. These would also really help push us to that next level which would be very helpful in trying to conquer the top tier dungeons we've yet to accomplish.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

My initial text of options for boon structure was incomplete. Edited the above
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

nmates wrote:My initial text of options for boon structure was incomplete. Edited the above
Thanks for the links. I think if we have a decent enough stash of conq shards already pursuing barracks would be best for everyone.

If we don't, my vote would be explorer's and between now and GH17 farming conq shards since those will be a slow farm compared to many of the others resources. The tier 3 of explorer's is random bonus stats that yield a fairly big boost so still good for dungeoners. It would also give the masterwork bonuses so probably the most useful boon to the most people. Pretty much everyone either does dungeons or professions.

*EDIT*
Upon checking the coffer we have a bit over 24000 Conq Shards. That's enough to take us straight to rank 5 without farming any conq shards which would be +3000 power or roughly 7.5% damage increase. That said the gap between Tier 5 and 6 would probably take a very long time so being reasonable I'd have to still say Explorer's and possibly by the time GH 17 comes around a better stockpile of Conq Shard's can be available.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit

Return to “Stronghold”