Oh JOY!!!!!

Khaei
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon

Re: Oh JOY!!!!!

Post by Khaei »

Roxanne wrote:Tonight I purchased GW2 online!! I am so excited, I'm trying to d/l the client now so I'll be ready to go when it goes LIVE!!! Has anyone besides Seyella and me done the pre-purchase thing? Sooooooooooo excited! :hailnor
I pre-purchased the game back in April. I will be joining you on the "Sanctum of Rall" for the early start.
Jalek
Knight
Knight

Post by Jalek »

ryverwynd wrote:
Vashile wrote: No idea honestly. I know there is no commitment to the game but this cast right now makes it very unenjoyable sitting at the PC since the cast is on the wrist I would use for the mouse.
One of my goals is to try playing with one of my 360 controllers. The game only has a few buttons that you need access to which should map well to a game controller. Hmm, might have to look into remapping the dodge keys to an alternate though.
You can press a direction twice and it dodges as well, if you want to keep the keys for other things.
It didn't seem all that useful for my ranger, by the time I went for that I usually had a crowd and nowhere to go.
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Khaei wrote:
Roxanne wrote:Tonight I purchased GW2 online!! I am so excited, I'm trying to d/l the client now so I'll be ready to go when it goes LIVE!!! Has anyone besides Seyella and me done the pre-purchase thing? Sooooooooooo excited! :hailnor
I pre-purchased the game back in April. I will be joining you on the "Sanctum of Rall" for the early start.
I can't wait to see you in game, Khaei!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

My store got in our copies of Guild Wars 2 today, but I can't pick my (our) two copies up until Tuesday (for obvious street date reasons). WIth SWTOR going Free to Play soon, I feel confident that I'll be able to balance my presence in both games. See you all soon!!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Recruited by Naquav

Post by Roxanne »

Ojike wrote:My store got in our copies of Guild Wars 2 today, but I can't pick my (our) two copies up until Tuesday (for obvious street date reasons). WIth SWTOR going Free to Play soon, I feel confident that I'll be able to balance my presence in both games. See you all soon!!
Hooray!! I wish you could get in sooner, but I guess I can wait on you! I'm particulary excited to be able to meet your better half!! :yay
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Ojike
Baron
Baron
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Roxanne wrote:
Ojike wrote:My store got in our copies of Guild Wars 2 today, but I can't pick my (our) two copies up until Tuesday (for obvious street date reasons). WIth SWTOR going Free to Play soon, I feel confident that I'll be able to balance my presence in both games. See you all soon!!
Hooray!! I wish you could get in sooner, but I guess I can wait on you! I'm particulary excited to be able to meet your better half!! :yay

We would've had our copies pre-purchased, but with the new house some "unexpected" expenses popped up, so have to wait until Tuesday. :cry
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Recruited by Naquav

Post by Roxanne »

Ojike wrote:
Roxanne wrote:

We would've had our copies pre-purchased, but with the new house some "unexpected" expenses popped up, so have to wait until Tuesday. :cry
You know, OJ, when I read that about the unexpected expenses, my heart swelled with pride (I feel like a momma bird, watching her chick fly away!) But, yes, that does suck :cry
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Seyella
Countess
Countess

Post by Seyella »

Can't wait till both of you are able to join us, OJ! :yay We're gonna have SO much fun! :bouncy
Seyella/Callise
*NOR/

Numerous toons in several games (WoW, GW2, ESO, SWTOR, etc) . .

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”