And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

FBI completion

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/!

Last night we did a private Q of FBI to allow for 3 DC's! Yes you read that right!:)

Zabbit (Ziek) Glimdara on tank, Coffee Queen Gina on her DC, and new Officer FT on Willow, and myself on Tanith took on this mighty run!

After the hiccups that is the Hill Climb we settled into a fun run. We ran with voice comms and it went smoothly and all learned something from the run. In the end, Drufi went down (bye bye Drufi) and we collected our treasures from the chest:)

I write this only because it is my first all NOR completion of FBI! Many of us have done it with Alliance or other groups, but this is my 1st all NOR completion! So WHOO HOO!

My real hope is that our members realize that these runs are doable, yeah, you may croak, a few times:) but they are doable.

I'm so proud of where NOR is in Neverwinter! Its a good time:)

Rain
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: FBI completion

Post by Ziek88 »

Dungeons like this is pretty much why I log in. This was far from an optimal party composition and we still got it done. Other than the hill climb it was even very smooth which is great considering this was also Glim's first time in FBI. First runs in FBI often don't get to the top of the hill let alone finish the dungeon.

We knew going in this wasn't going to be a perfect run. We laughed through it and worked together. This really shows NOR members are currently strong enough to to do endgame dungeons.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Re: FBI completion

Post by Phelaia »

Congrats to the team!!

Yes, I think at this point, FBI is feasible. It will never be "easy," but it's certainly do-able. Besides, how else do people get to known each other besides getting on voice comm?

:hailnor
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter

Return to “Dungeons & Raids”