Guardian Fighter Build (mod16)

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Guardian Fighter Build

Post by Ziek88 »

Updated to my current build. Still have info to add to it but it is more or less complete. Not a lot has changed since last year but the build is a bit more flushed out.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Re: Guardian Fighter Build

Post by Ziek88 »

Updated the build again. This time including my conq loadout and backup Tactician loadout. After Mod 12b I will be developing two more loadouts with at least one focusing on an Iron Vanguard that might prove viable if not out perform Swordmaster in the right light.

As always this is a fairly wide view of my builds. If anyone wants to dive into the build further let me know and we can lokm at the more detailed reasons for each feat and whatnot. That sort of discussion is what has brought my GF this far into endgame. There are many ideas from many sources that have brought me to this point. Many changes made from the insight of others.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Re: Guardian Fighter Build (mod16)

Post by Ziek88 »

Mod16 updates have begun. This will see many changes I am sure over the next few weeks as I test and learn more as well. I expect there will be 4 loadouts total and I aim to keep them simple. A snapshot of what they look like without going too far in to detail.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Re: Guardian Fighter Build (mod16)

Post by Ziek88 »

Updates are now done! I will gradually make some changes over the course of this mod but for the most part, this is what I've got going on my Fighter.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit

Return to “Class Builds”