New Events Coming Soon to GW2!!

Seyella
Countess
Countess

New Events Coming Soon to GW2!!

Post by Seyella »

At our GW2 branch meeting yesterday we discussed events we'd like to see added, so, starting in February we'll see some new events taking place!! :yay

The first event will be taking place on Monday evenings at 5:30pm PT, 8:30 pm ET and will be Guild Wars 2 101. This event will be led by Scorn (Bristle) and will essentially be an informational event on various aspects of the game, such as WvW, dungeons, etc. There is always something more we can learn as the game is always changing/evolving, so plan on joining us and learn all you can to make your gaming experience more enjoyable! :thumb

The next event will be a Jumping Puzzle Event on Friday evenings at 5:30pm PT, 8:30pm ET. Get those fingers nimble and get ready to get those Jumping Puzzle achievements!!

Lastly, we will be alternating what we do on our Vista/Harvesting Night on Thursdays. Some weeks we will be doing high end harvesting for our crafting, and on other weeks we'll do Vista Discovery Achievements.

Watch the forums here, and our in-game Message of the Day for more info on these upcoming events! :thewave

For those who couldn't make the branch meeting, but have ideas on other events they'd like to see take place or would like to lead an event, either contact me here or in-game and let me know! :D
Seyella/Callise
*NOR/

Numerous toons in several games (WoW, GW2, ESO, SWTOR, etc) . .
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: New Events Coming Soon to GW2!!

Post by Zyera »

EEeee!!! I can't wait for the new events! This game is so creative with events. :)
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Re: New Events Coming Soon to GW2!!

Post by Roxanne »

Awesomeness! I'm glad you included GW2 101 as it's been as many days as I've played and I need the remedial :tongue2
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF

Return to “Game Updates”