Ok, now what?

Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Ok, now what?

Post by Talolan »

So, I finished the starter island and made it to Stormreach.

Somebody come tell me what I'm doing! :) Let's make a date. I'm available from 8-11pm EST pretty much every day.

Edit: I had a guild invite in my mailbox, so thanks for that. I'm in NOR now.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Lakasha
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Unicorn
Record: Defender of Hibernia (Golden Staff) 02⁄03⁄03
Defender of Hibernia (Silver Wand) 12⁄15⁄02
Official Writ of Welcome 01⁄06⁄02
Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Re: Ok, now what?

Post by Lakasha »

8-11 est is.. umm what exactly PST :)

I can try to log on tomorrow and do some lowbie stuff with ya. I can plan to log in around 6 - 6:30.. but might be a little earlier. I have all day off but I should also try to clean up a bit.. and maybe eat or something.
ESO
Lakasha Finvarra - Sorceress V1

Lakashal - Templar - DC Blackwater Blade AvA Campaign

*NOR/Heraldess and AvA Coordinator

I can picture a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

DDO
Lakasha Finvarra - Bard 10 The Orginal
Lakashan - Bard Warchanter - 25 - Woot!!!
Skorj
Duke
Duke
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Skorj

Post by Skorj »

I see I missed you by 30 minutes today. I guess I get on about the time you leave, sadly. The Harbor quests are all pretty good. With a healbot hireling you should be able to do everything on Hard with a good weapon. Elite can be rough solo without twink gear and knowledge of the quests, but is fine in a group, or even duo (harbor pickup groups are pretty bad, though).

I can craft some decent gear for you at 3, but really you'll often find better stuff on the AH than is craftable (they din't quite get that right) and all the good twink gear is bound. I can certainly shovel some cash your way.

If you press 'P' you'll get a checklist of all the quests, which i quite handy. The ones listed as "solo" are the old tutorial quests, from before they added the island, but good for a little quick cash and they do teach some fundamental game mechanics. The other harbor quests (and low level quests in the Marketplace) are just fun to run through. Turbine put a lot of thought into them, and especially in weak gear on harder difficulties solo you're forced to actually use some tactics (though I enjoy zerging through them too, just like killing kobolds I guess).

Subcribers have enough content available that you never need to repeat a quest except for fun, which I find appealing. At very low level most the content is free, but by level 4 or so the good stuff costs (naturally). Perhaps we'll sync up this weekend.
Skorj
*NOR/Duke DDO - Stormreach Duchy
NOR to the core since aught one.
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Post by Talolan »

Ok. I recently installed EQ2, and LOTRO since they all have free-to-play options. I'll try to be on DDO again tonight though for sure.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “Smuggler's Rest”