Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: 3.0 Progression Endgame [Please Read]

Post by Zyera »

Intisar wrote:
Vasniar wrote:
If that is the case then I must withdraw my submission. Does that mean I'm barred from HM's?
Goodness no!

We're just trying to reinforce the idea that it's very important, especially at the start of a raid tier, that we get as consistent a group as possible, especially on that first night of the week. Cycling in new folks from week to week often means starting from scratch and can lead to a frustrating lack of progress. This was a problem we ran into on Operator IX back during our HM TFB days.

That said, as we get comfortable with the Ops, we've traditionally been able to substitute in folks who simply are not able to commit to the schedule. Vas, you're a great example of that; you were able to slide right into the HMs in DF and DP and even EC and help us kill bosses. I see no reason why that can't continue.

Though we are going to be keeping tanks and healers buddied up as best as we can as it is very difficult to change those out. Dps is a bit more fluid and we should be able to change someone out here and there, but as long as people who want to jump in and are not in the normal group meet all of the requirements and know the fights, etc- It should be fine.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Vasniar
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Post by Vasniar »

Wheew! I'll do my best to be ready, but the nature of the beast of my job is trying to contain chaos.. Which includes my schedule
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel
Zyera
Lady
Lady

Post by Zyera »

Rough Draft: Progression Teams

This are the rough draft of team from what we have now. This is based on what you signed up on, preferences, etc. If you wish to be moved or change toons- please message me. This is mainly based off scheduling preferences.

Republic Tues/Thurs @ 9 EST
Tanks: Valikk(G), Windemere(Sh), RT (Van)
Healers: Intisar(Sa), Zyera(Sc)
DPS: Gergild(Sa), Nairbe(Sen), Lar (Gun), Winde (Sh), Tenkar (G)
(Note: Have the possibility of changing tanks around- not final.)

Emprie: Sat/Sun @ 9 EST
Tanks: Velkeri(PT), Kaurix(Jug)
Healers: Galaxiya(Merc), Beardy(Op), Las (Sorc)
DPS: RT(Jug), Dav(Merc), Anderrol(Sorc/Merc), Galaxiya (Mara), Beardy(Sorc)

(Heals can be changed around, rough draft)

This is not counting people who want to double up on teams (raiding on both sides)
Example: If RT stacked up on both teams, him & Valikk could tank and Winde can be on DPS, thus filling up a spot.

We also have a small Reserve/Back Up list: Sohlstice, Tow, Vasniar, Sofija, RobK, Rowanshot

Reposting since no one has aparently saw it. This is the proposed list for Progression.

Nairbe
Knight
Knight
Record: Squire: 08/28/2014
Knight: 12/24/2014

Post by Nairbe »

You can update me to Sent/Mando (Gunnery).

I should have Rakius up to level 60 by this weekend and geared to 186 shortly after that. I will need to bum a 186 Barrel from the Guild as I don't' have a toon that can make them yet. Rakks will cover the 186 Relics and Nairbe the 186 Implants.
Zyera
Lady
Lady

Post by Zyera »

Nairbe wrote:You can update me to Sent/Mando (Gunnery).

I should have Rakius up to level 60 by this weekend and geared to 186 shortly after that. I will need to bum a 186 Barrel from the Guild as I don't' have a toon that can make them yet. Rakks will cover the 186 Relics and Nairbe the 186 Implants.

I can get some barrels for you. :)

Nairbe
Knight
Knight
Record: Squire: 08/28/2014
Knight: 12/24/2014

Post by Nairbe »

Danke! :)
Zyera
Lady
Lady

Post by Zyera »

We have our first sign ups of 3.0 progression, I would hope that if you are really interested in 3.0 raiding that you should have all of the SM requirements already.

SM Requirements: http://www.newoutriders.org/forums/view ... =64&t=2611

Kaurix
Baron
Baron

Post by Kaurix »

With the progession are we expected to be able to raid both nights every week? I was reading over the requirements and it said that we had to make it to all raid nights. I can guarantee one night a week but making a guarantee for two a week is a little much for me.
It's easy to tell who my characters are, all their names begin with Kaur ... and probably aren't wearing pants.

Kaurix, Kaurick, Kaurith, Kaurak, Kaureth
Kaurich, Kaurik, Kaurok, Kaurek, Kaurax
Zyera
Lady
Lady

Post by Zyera »

Kaurix wrote:With the progession are we expected to be able to raid both nights every week? I was reading over the requirements and it said that we had to make it to all raid nights.
Yes. Part of the requirement for progression raiding is the dedication of the nights we scheduled.
Kaurix wrote: I can guarantee one night a week but making a guarantee for two a week is a little much for me.
Then I will put you on the reserve/back up list. Storymode raids are still always open for those who can make it.

SM Requirements: http://www.newoutriders.org/forums/view ... =64&t=2611

(Progression requirements still in the works- almost done)

Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke
Realm: ArcheAge
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Beardy

Post by Beardy McBeardson »

If that's the case, I guess you need to put me on the "backup list" as well. I can commit to one night a weekend, which is what we were doing before, but I can't guarantee two nights. Most of the time I'll probably be around both nights, but I can't guarantee that. I have two kids, and time with them always trumps gaming.

Return to “Operations”