Firefall

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Firefall

Post by Ojike »

Anyone else lookin' at this?

I haven't watched it too closely, but I do check in every now and then. Need to spend some time on the main site, and look through all the new stuff I haven't seen yet.

Video that got me hooked: >>HERE<<
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Re: Firefall

Post by Tygir »

oh yeah i was looking at that game, i signed up for beta a while ago but when i got my invitation the site said that the beta would be closed for awhile, apparently the quests were conflicting with some other storyline from the game or something like that. so as far as i know the game is back in development
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

I see, I wanna check it out, but I'm willing to wait I have lots of stuff to preoccupy me until then.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Post by Tygir »

Speaking of Firefall it seems they may be starting up again soon! i just got an email from then about buying stuff and there might be a release trailer( dont hold me to this ) at Pax Prime
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

Zallis and I have been playing over the weekend and has been very fun so far. I am not much of a FPS person but i like this one and like all the resource gathering and crafting that the game seems to revolve around. That said between Zallis and I we have 8 instant beta invites available so if your interested let me know and i will invite you.
Rallis,

Marquis
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

YUS PLEASE!
Ojike *NOR/GR
-John F Kennedy
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

please provide me your email address that you will be using to sign up for your Firefall account. I will send the invite. You may not get an email but if you just sign up for a user account on the website, you will then eventually see the ability to download the client. I will let you know when i sent the email. it will be tonight! :) I am in as Rallis and zallis is Zotash. You really need friends to group with, cause it is hard to solo or you dont get as much xp if you do.
Rallis,

Marquis
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

Sorry Rallis, I've been pretty busy and forgot to get with you about the email for the beta. I got an email from Red 5 about this weekend's beta event that is open for everyone (as I read it anyway) and will be trying it out there. If I am pleasantly surprised and pleased, I may end up buying a Founders pack to get more Beta time in and for the XP bonuses and what not.
Ojike *NOR/GR
-John F Kennedy
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

that is what i did. Got the $20 one and think that will suffice for me :)
Rallis,

Marquis
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

I'm a sucker for "bonus" stuff... if the beta goes really well I could see myself throwing down 100 bucks... Did it for Skyrim and Diablo III, and I think like 80 for Fallout 3 and New Vegas... I have a problem. :(
Ojike *NOR/GR
-John F Kennedy

Return to “Discussion”