Work-Order Wednesday

Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Work-Order Wednesday

Post by Imaultis »

Like the Mentor Monday event, Work-Order Wednesday is designed as a day to help out those who need something crafted. I plan to be on at 7pm most Wednesdays working on crafting gear for anyone that needs it. If you need anything feel free to drop in and ask. Of course, you can always just post what you need here in the forums.

Also, if you are working on a trade-skill and would like help gathering, I'll be happy to help with that too.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Re: Work-Order Wednesday

Post by Ojike »

Awesome idea Imaultis! :aletoast
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

I like that idea too. I'm still up to "baby-level stuff" gathering-wise but whatever excess I have, I'll spare whatever I can.
Lakasha
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Unicorn
Record: Defender of Hibernia (Golden Staff) 02⁄03⁄03
Defender of Hibernia (Silver Wand) 12⁄15⁄02
Official Writ of Welcome 01⁄06⁄02
Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Post by Lakasha »

What types of trade skills do people have. Was trying to pick which ones I wanted so might as well grab things others aren't doing as much. Though still not sure how much I will actually get to play, I did finally find all the crafting trainers. Was thinking I might just start by taking the gathering ones.. then if I figure out more can always reset it looks like.
ESO
Lakasha Finvarra - Sorceress V1

Lakashal - Templar - DC Blackwater Blade AvA Campaign

*NOR/Heraldess and AvA Coordinator

I can picture a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

DDO
Lakasha Finvarra - Bard 10 The Orginal
Lakashan - Bard Warchanter - 25 - Woot!!!
Runesire
Squire
Squire
Realm: RIFT
Record: Squired SW:ToR: 8/25/13

Post by Runesire »

Although I'm not a Rift player, I love the idea!
-Runesire

SW:ToR Characters
Gowren - Commando 55
Serena - Jedi Sage 55
Vady - Jedi Guardian 65
Janet - Gunslinger 60

Lewd - Sith Marauder 65
Vayna - Sith Sorcerer 55
Kneecaps - Bounty Hunter 55
Hampshire - Operative 56
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

>>What types of trade skills do people have.<<

Sharayce is armorsmith, mining and butchering. Getting butchering leveled appropriately is proving difficult. Not a lot of skinnable beasts in Silverwood. Go figure, eh?

Astina is weaponsmith, mining and foraging. Wood seems reasonably plentiful so it's going fairly well.

KImberlin is Outfitter and Butchering, while Phaeae is Apothecary and Foraging. I'm not yet decided on whether to add Runecrafting for Kimmi (since Outgitting and Butchering stand on their own) or whether to add Mining to Kimmy and Artificer for Phaeae.

Also it's been a while since I've played RIFT actively. But I'll be around when I can.
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

Lakasha wrote:What types of trade skills do people have. Was trying to pick which ones I wanted so might as well grab things others aren't doing as much. Though still not sure how much I will actually get to play, I did finally find all the crafting trainers. Was thinking I might just start by taking the gathering ones.. then if I figure out more can always reset it looks like.
For the most part, we have a few Outfitters, Weaponsmiths, and Armorsmiths. I believe we have a few Runecrafters also. The two skills I think we are weakest on are Apothecary and Artificing.

That being said, as always feel free to build the skill that helps your character the most. To my knowledge there are not any bind on pickup crafted items, but since they brought on the ability to purchase more crafting skills, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the future to encourage cash shop spending.

We have another thread "Crafting" here: http://www.newoutriders.org/forums/view ... f=41&t=604 that also covers what skills people have.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

I've reached 375 Runecrafting.
I plan to pick up as many of the higher level rune recipes that I can, but it requires daily quest completions and can't get them all at once:(
Currently I've chosen to begin with tanking type runes, but if you have a specific request, please feel free to let me know and I'll pick it up asap.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh

Return to “Tempest Bay”