Any old faces out there still playing?

Dainar
Squire
Squire
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Any old faces out there still playing?

Post by Dainar »

Well i'm back playing eq2 after a bit of a hiatus and back into NOR as well. Any faces i would recognize still playing? It feels like eq2, or at least the server we are on suffers from a sever lack of groupability and i'm hoping to change that. If anyone is still playing, or thinking of coming back but unsure of the state of the game, just send me a tell if you want to run any new or old content. I'm hoping to help get some people back into the game, or get some new faces into the guild. I've been playing since launch, so if you're new or newish, let me know if you have any questions about zones, quest requirements, or locations.
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Any old faces out there still playing?

Post by Tundrra »

Welcome back:). It was good seeing you inGame! This weekend is a bit of a eq2 reunion so hopefully you will see several more on tonight.
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Post by Ryland »

Welcome back Dainar, It is great to have you back with us. I am hoping that together we can spur some growth in the EQ2 branch and get us back to "fully operational" again. I appreciate your help and can't wait to work with you.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Dainar
Squire
Squire
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Dainar »

I can be found on Steam as well as a way to get in touch. User id is Kleever. Picture is of the suicide bombers from serious sam. [quote="Ryland"]Welcome back Dainar, It is great to have you back with us. I am hoping that together we can spur some growth in the EQ2 branch and get us back to "fully operational" again. I appreciate your help and can't wait to work with you.

Return to “The Mariners' Bell”