Active Players of EQ2

Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Active Players of EQ2

Post by Ryland »

All,

After speaking with Dainar, we are looking to get an active group together for semi-regular, scheduled activities in EQ2. If you are an active EQ2 player, would like to become an active EQ2 player, or just want to get on EQ2 and group up with some other NORbies, let us know. I would like to get a tally of who we have and your availability to see if we couldn't get some events scheduled for EQ2. Doesn't matter the level, doesn't matter the class, I am currently just looking for interest and availability. Look forward to gaming with you all.

Thanks,
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Kohli
Recruit
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Re: Active Players of EQ2

Post by Kohli »

I am interested. I can play every night at 8 EST except Thursday when I'm not available until 10 EST.
Dainar
Squire
Squire

Post by Dainar »

I would like to start getting a group night going where we can get together and run zones. Right now i don't care what level or area we go to, if you need to level up no problem! If anyone is interested please let me know what nights/times are good. I hope to drum up some interest in eq2 as ive found that this is still a very fun game to play, but having people to play with makes it much better!

Also, if anyone has interest in raiding, all NOR members are able to raid with the might of mistmoore raid alliance that meets most weds and sat nights.
Dainar
Squire
Squire

Post by Dainar »

on the topic of raiding, the group that raids 2 nights a week can be signed up for at mofm.raidsignup.net
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

Thanks Dainar, will have to check that out and see if it is on a night that I can attend. Sounds like fun.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Hellios

Post by Hellios »

I've been playing on the AB server just recently mainly due to the low population on every other server other than Freeport. While I'd rather hang out with other NOR, I don't want to feel alone due to sever population/ active players. IIRC there aren't many active on permafrost hence my decision. I could be totally off base here but that was my perseption. Anywho... I'm willing to start on Freeport or possibly permafrost if wrong about active players/ server population. I'm really enjoying EQ2 again, a lot has changed and it feels like a true successor to the original EQ now.

Hellios
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

We are actually starting to grow again on the permafrost server. This month we had a good number of active players and even got a few new recruits. We aren't any where near full strength as you might remember it, but we are an active lot. If you would like to come on over, please feel free. We have players during most times of the day from what I have noticed with most playing in the evening times, US EST. Even have had a few old NOR come back and rejoin us. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO

Return to “The Mariners' Bell”