Pre-Orders are here!!!

Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Pre-Orders are here!!!

Post by Imaultis »

The pre-order for the Warlords of Draenor expansion is available.

The pre-order includes a free boost for one character to level 90. If this character is level 60+ your 2 primary professions and your first aide skill will also be boosted to 600

Buying the deluxe edition includes a free Dread Raven flying mount and a Dread Raven Hatchling battle pet, along with items for Starcraft II and Diablo III.

Additional level 90 boosts may be purchased for $60 in the game shop.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Pre-Orders are here!!!

Post by Talolan »

I'll probably pick up the deluxe edition. Although with ESO out in April, I'm not sure I'll actually play Warlords.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

I'll be playing, though nowhere near as much as I used to. I'll level to 100 and focus on Garrisons. As many characters as I have in WoW, only three or four are "regularly played," and that should be enough for plenty of different ways to play and experiment with development strategies and stuff like that.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Imaultis wrote:The pre-order for the Warlords of Draenor expansion is available.

The pre-order includes a free boost for one character to level 90. If this character is level 60+ your 2 primary professions and your first aide skill will also be boosted to 600

Buying the deluxe edition includes a free Dread Raven flying mount and a Dread Raven Hatchling battle pet, along with items for Starcraft II and Diablo III.

So tempting! I may get it but...I've already committed to ESO. Besides, the hubs might not authorize that purchase :dunno1
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Roxanne wrote:
Imaultis wrote:The pre-order for the Warlords of Draenor expansion is available.

So tempting! I may get it but...I've already committed to ESO. Besides, the hubs might not authorize that purchase :dunno1
Although, I do have a character that I don't play that I would love to have at 90! lol!!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF

Return to “Crossroads”