Cyrodiil Campaigns

Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Cyrodiil Campaigns

Post by Talolan »

Early Access begins this weekend! Are you looking forward to your first steps in Cyrodiil? We’re preparing the battlefield right now, and before you know it you’ll be on the front lines, driving the enemy forces from their keeps in massive conflicts. PvP is even more fun when you can organize ahead of time, so we’re releasing the names of the North American and European campaigns that will be open when Early Access starts. Each name represents two campaigns, one on the NA megaserver and one on the EU megasever:
  • Bloodthorn
  • Scourge
  • Chrysamere
  • Auriel's Bow
  • Wabbajack
  • Volendrung
  • Skull Crusher
  • Dawnbreaker
  • Goldbrand
  • Hopesfire
Choose yours and get ready to charge into the fray during Early Access! You can start participating in the Alliance War at level 10, and at that time you’ll be able to select your home campaign. Find out where your guild and friends will be fighting and join up with them! You can become a guest in other campaigns, and you can change your home campaign later for Alliance Points if you wish.

Don’t forget that you can still pre-order to get your Explorer’s Pack and Early Access—it’s not too late yet. We can’t wait to see you in Cyrodiil.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Re: Cyrodiil Campaigns

Post by Talolan »

I vote for Wabbajack.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Are campaigns the same as servers?
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

There are no servers in ESO. One mega-server.

But that is too many people for the RvR campaigns, so there are 10 copies of Cyrodiil. You have to pick which copy you'll be fighting in. You can join the others as a guest, but your home campaign is where you'll earn points, and I'll assume that OJ's home campaign is where the guild can take a keep.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

I'd vote Goldbrand or Dawnbreaker probably. Goldbrand was my favorite daedric weapon, but outside of the bow Dawnbreaker is the only "good" name I recognize.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

That is why I picked Wabbajack.
Wabbajack is a Daedric artifact given to the player by Sheogorath in The Mind of Madness quest. The staff applies a variety of random effects on the target it is used against. It can randomly cause fire, frost, or shock damage, absorb health, make the target invisible, heal the target, and in some cases instantly kill the target. Along with its offensive abilities it can also randomly transform a target into a chicken, rabbit, mudcrab, Dremora or very rarely a sweet roll or a bottle of wine, or even more rarely into a shower of gold coins. Transforming the target into a sweet roll or gold coins usually terminates the target. However, if the Wabbajack is used to transform a target into an animal, it only delays the fight as they often transform back a short time later with full health (using it on the same target will return them to their true form where the fight can continue as normal).
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Quielin
Duke
Duke

Post by Quielin »

Wabbajack was my first choice.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Wabbajack
Quielin
NOR/DK <retired>

"But you have heard of me?" -Capt. Jack Sparrow
Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

Always seemed more Gimmick to me than actually being useful. *shrug*

:tongue2
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Ojike wrote:Always seemed more Gimmick to me than actually being useful. *shrug*

How is turning your enemies into a waterfall of coins not useful?
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Ojike
Baron
Baron

Post by Ojike »

Talolan wrote:
Ojike wrote:Always seemed more Gimmick to me than actually being useful. *shrug*

How is turning your enemies into a waterfall of coins not useful?
Who really has issues with money in any ES game? :tears
Ojike *NOR/GR
-John F Kennedy

Return to “The Dirty Goat”