Star Citizen

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Star Citizen

Post by Talolan »

Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Mamalew
Recruit

Post by Mamalew »

i am curious how much interest there is in NOR in SC. i am a KS backer from 2012. and i will be playing this game as it slowly releases.
Talolan
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon

Post by Talolan »

I'm also a KS backer and have played a few times as they added the hanger and then the dog fights.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Mamalew
Recruit

Post by Mamalew »

FYI SC is currently running a contest to win a pretty bad hotas setup. the rhino and a playseat to put it in...... all you have to do is color a picture of the m50. talk about a awesome contest....

you can get more details at the link below. just wish i was talented to do a really good racing colors schema. i would love to win this controller. it is the best of the best and unfortunately out of my price range... i will just have to build my own simpit out of pvc or something... :rage

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... izen-Setup
jara
Duke
Duke

Post by jara »

I just started looking into this game and will most likely be playing it as well. I am interested in the multi-crew ships and features though so do not look for me in any dogfights. I will be in the big ships with an awesome NOR crew hopefully.

If we do decide to make a NOR branch there we should start planning now and getting a group set up. This is one of those games we will need a very distinct plan of action at the start so we are not wandering around lost. I am most interested in the large scale mining, salvaging, exploring and trading stuff.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Nakisa
Knight
Knight
Realm: RIFT

Post by Nakisa »

My husband and I have been waiting for this game to be released in full for a few years now. We've been getting more exciting with each module that has been released. It's nice to see there is other interest here, it would be great to have a NOR branch for the release. :D
Soulfinger
Squire
Squire
Realm: RIFT

Post by Soulfinger »

Sounds good to me. There is a game out on Steam right now called Elite Dangerous that is a similar idea, but I believe it is SP only.

My experience with the WC games and the reviews of Elite:Dangerous is that it can get a bit boring/repetitive as you grind up your money through trading. I did love Wing Commander, but I am not sure if the gameplay will carry into the future... so - I'll wait for the release & reviews before I jump on board. Certainly the multiplayer & mod ability makes it more intriguing.
SWTOR Republic - Poobah (60 Guardian), Fece (60 Scoundrel)
SWTOR Imperial - Soulfinger (60 Sorcerer), Solsismic (51 Powertech), Isith (50 Marauder), Sinet (20 Operative)

Free Tadziki? Yah! --Treek.
jara
Duke
Duke

Post by jara »

:hailnor
With the HC approval I created a place holder in their organization list. Check it out at

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/NORTC

Understand that this is not yet an official branch or anything for NOR. Once the MMO aspect of the game is more polished and at least in a beta stage we will look at requesting a branch. In the mean time, feel free to apply if you are interested in the game. It will give us a good gauge of how many of us want to check it out.
Jara
Capt Kellix
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Unicorn

Post by Aglavalin »

I got one of the starter ships and a subscription this week for Star Citizen.

Applied to join the NORTC org there.

My brother-in-law works there now so I need to let him know I joined... <EG>

Aglavalin
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...
jara
Duke
Duke

Post by jara »

Cool, I will log and and approve you for the corp.

Can you get me a job there also? :p
Jara
Capt Kellix

Return to “Discussion”