Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Brawler's Guild!!!

Post by Talolan »

Hail *NOR/

WoW Head has posted some great information on the Brawler's Guild.
Link: http://www.wowhead.com/news=207352/5-1- ... s-pvp-hubs
Link: http://www.wowhead.com/news=207493/5-1- ... ld-preview

For the alliance, it looks like the Brawler's Guild is in the Deeprun Tram, probably to keep the children away from it.

As with any activity in WoW, it has an associated faction and quartermaster.

And here is a crappy shot of the arena. From the vantage point, I'd say the character that took this screenshot was a gnome.

From WoW Head:
Gaining Rank
The Brawler's Guild is a bit livelier now on the PTR. The announcers are in full swing and a variety of champions were unleashed on players. We watched C'thun, Dungeon Master Vishas, some undead spirits, a large dinosaur, and a Necromancer beat up Alliance players as well some elite Horde NPCs. We tried out a few ranks ourselves, and it seems you get ~250 reputation per completed fight, with 4-5 fights per rank.

The announcer was having a great time introducing the new NPCs:
  • Also entering the arena: Goredome! He WILL attempt to gore you. With his dome.
  • Well, wrap me in leather and tug my leash: it's Dungeon Master Vishas!
  • Also entering the arena: The Dark Summoner. Wow, he doesn't even have a real name. Spooky!
  • The opposition includes some of Gnomeregan's finest…although they've all seen better days. It's the leper gnome quintet!
  • Now this is what I'm talking about! More dinosaurs, please! It's King Kulaka!!
  • We have a special guest today: the always-endearing, ever-resilient, Millhouse Manastorm! Stonecore was merely a setback!
From what we encountered, each encounter required some situational awareness as opposed to outgearing it and burning the boss down--there were abilities that could one shot players, some incorruptible casts, projectiles to dodge, and kitable phases. Stuns and self-healing proved very useful.

Check out WoW Head at the links at the top for more information on ranks and rewards.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Re: Brawler's Guild!!!

Post by Roxanne »

Wooot! I can't wait...more reputation grinds! I love getting rep's :thumb
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Brawler's Guild!!!

Post by Talolan »

Link: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/26/patch ... ers-guild/

Olivia Grace over at WoW Insider wrote up a fantastic article on her first night at the Brawler's Guild. It seems like a ton of fun.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “Information & Updates”