Clan Azula LF Cores

Pew
Baron
Baron
Realm: ArcheAge

Clan Azula LF Cores

Post by Pew »

I'm looking for an elite team of 5, with a GS of 3.5k or better, consisting of 1 MAGIC DPS initiator, 1 pure healer, 1 support (song/def/vit, song/def/aura, or song/def/witch), 1 DR, and 1 mage/archer (myself, but thinking on taking the support role, because archery is $!#@)

This is what I'll be calling "Clan Azula".
Clan Azula will focus on running dungeons for the new GHA ring, and focusing on one person at a time, at least 2-5 times a day.

Clan Azula will do consistent harani village raids, privateering, and scouting on a daily basis, when not in GHA or guild activities.

Clan Azula will do frequent 5v5 arenas as well as organized GvG (when acceptable).

Clan Azula will come to the aid of any guild ate in peril/under opposition, even when In GHA.

Clan Azula will focus materials around one another, depending on each others REALISTIC needs to create an Elite 5-mam dominant group in pvp situations, and will be asked to always be in the same party group in guild raids. (In the same row, mend prioritizes the 5 party members in raids).

As Leader, and creator of Clan Azula, I will award my members based of performance and resourcefulness in APEX, giving up to 2 members 1 APEX FREE a month, unless finances say otherwise. (Likely to increase to 4 APEX total, 1 for all members each month.)

If you are looking for more emotivational and organized pvp within the guild, respond here, and/or send me mail in-game. (Pew) That is all.
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Beardy

Re: Clan Azula LF Cores

Post by Beardy McBeardson »

Is there room to expand the PvP core you are trying to build? I think we have more than 5 PvP focused members. But I am down to roll as dedicated heals.
Pew
Baron
Baron

Post by Pew »

I'm looking for a party sized group, that can effectively focus on each other first, and will welcome "subs" when a core has been obtained. The "subs" will be aided in a lesser manner, but not so much being a side-line, but more we should be focusing resources on a set party to gain a high base GS of 20K Combined. Once we've achieved that (we actually probably have lmao) we can focus fire one of our subs at a time, thus effectively strengthening the entire pv-side of our guild, and giving them motive (APEX/Prizes) to want to gear themselves and find fights where they should be happening.

Clan Azula Members:
Beann- *Mage*
Beardyy - *Healer*
Pew- *Bard*
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke

I like it. I'll definitely roll with you, but I'm pretty close to a 4.3k GS now, so I'll happily help work someone else up to 4k+ I think you should talk about this at our next guild meeting this coming Monday.
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke

Also....if this is Clan Azula, can I be Ty Lee? :D
Pew
Baron
Baron

Post by Pew »

As long as I'm Azula! :P but I think Beann should be Azula, since she actually shoots fire rofl.
I'll be the father, Ozai haha

And yeah I'll get a nice speech prepared (lies) and tell the guildies what this movement is all about. If they can see that you can be competitive and still enjoy the game, I hope it'll get the whole guild moving in the "All-around" direction that this game highlights.

General motives are:
Increase group activity
Individuality, but within a large group of ppl
Higher Risk takers (trade)
More Trade Runs as a guild (2-3 days/weekends for 1-3hrs, we train packs for anyone, safe zone, across sea, or through CM/SD/HS)

Team materializing (ppl focusing about 10%/500/5000 of their labor towards a *personaly* obtainable resource for the guild.

Calls to arms ( we have enough ppl alone, to full half a raid, if we got everyone out of this "pvp is frustrating" attitude. It's very easy to combo, or play an easier class. *cough* Darkrunner/daggerspell *cough*)

Award system for most contribution/ best performance within a month (Azula)
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke

So we still need like a Revenant or Skullknight and a DR?
lilyuids
Champion
Champion

Post by lilyuids »

The real question here, is there food involved?
*NOR/ Champion-Arc
Beann
Countess
Countess
House: Unicorn

Post by Beann »

Pew wrote:As long as I'm Azula! :P but I think Beann should be Azula, since she actually shoots fire rofl.
I'll be the father, Ozai haha
Is this the part where I nod my head and act like I know what yall are talking about? It is, good. :bunny :bouncy
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke

Beann wrote:Is this the part where I nod my head and act like I know what yall are talking about? It is, good. :bunny :bouncy
Uhhh, AVATAR: The Last Airbender!! ....duhhh!!!

Return to “General”