Pretty Warrior Sailor Jesianna

Tell your stories, post bios, character histories ...
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Pretty Warrior Sailor Jesianna

Post by Sofija »

<After posting my latest chapter on Jesianna's backstory, I got the inspiration to write a cute, fun little non-canon, non-serious, completely unrelated story turning her into Sailor Moon. Arcann is the big evil looking to drain people of their energy to transcend his father into immortality. Only the Pretty Warrior Sailor Scouts can stop him. :D >

“Mom, I’m off for school.” The bubbly 15 year old with pigtails said as she hurriedly put a slice of toast in her mouth and adjusted her backpack. Her sailor uniform fluttering as she ran towards the door.

“Don’t forget your lunch,” her mother cried out hoping to catch her before she closed the door.

“Thanks Mom,” Jesianna said as she ran back down the hall and gave her mom a peck on the cheek and grabbed the lunch box rapped in a pink cloth with cute little cats printed on it and ran out the door.

“Ugh, if I don’t hurry, I’m going to be late again,” she said to herself as she ran down the sidewalk towards her school. “I shouldn’t have stayed up so late playing that Warrior D game. But it’s so much fun. And I have to get to level 7.” She continued muttering to herself before she suddenly stopped when she saw a group of kids picking on a poor, little, defenseless grophet.

“Hey kids, stop it! Leave it alone!” She yelled, shooing them away. “Are you OK little grophet?” she asked picking it up. It looked up at her pitifully almost like it was crying and she noticed a bandage on its forehead.

“Did those mean kids put that on you?” The grophet seemed to nod in agreement. “Let me take that off you,” as she pulled the bandage off, she saw it covered a small crest-shape. “What a cute little spot you got there.” As she said that, the grophet leaped out of her hands and landed neatly on the fence nearby. Jesianna could feel that this was no ordinary grophet. There was something special about it, almost magical.

“Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong” She heard the school bell chime breaking her out of the spell she seemed to be under. “Waa, I’m late!” she yelled as she continued running to school.

<If anyone wants to join and be a Pretty Warrior Sailor Scout, let me know :)>
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Knight - August 24, 2014

Re: Pretty Warrior Sailor Jesianna

Post by Sofija »

<This is an open page so anyone who wants to join in the open RP story is more than welcome to post here :)>

<Meanwhile on Zakuul>

In a dark, dank castle, a shadowy figure sits on a large silver throne lit only by the stars shining through the dome overhead. He reaches out with a cybernetic hand and touches one of the buttons on the console embedded in the armrest. Soon a form made of robotic parts forms in front of him. “What is your command, my master?” The vaguely humanoid shape asks in a rough, scratchy voice as it bows gracefully.

“Bring me their energy so that I may achieve immortality,” the shadowy figure commands in a deep, authoritative voice.

“Yes master,” the shape replies as it morphs into a middle-aged human female and disappears. The shadowy figure then leans back and temples his hands, one cybernetic, one human as he awaits its return.
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Knight - August 24, 2014

Re: Pretty Warrior Sailor Jesianna

Post by Sofija »

<Back on Dromund Kaas>

As the lunch bell rang, Alisia came over to Jesianna’s desk. “Man, I failed that maths quiz again,” she said with a huff. “How’d you do?”

“I didn’t do that well myself. I spent too much time playing Warrior D last night and only got a 95.” Jesianna replied dejectedly.

“Whaa! ONLY A 95!” Alisia exclaimed almost loud enough to shake the building.

“Yeah, not one of my best. Anyway, how’d you do Hatsu?”

“An 80. I wish I was as smart as you,” the yellow-skinned Mirialan replied back with a smile.

“WHAAA!” Alisia exclaimed again as tears flowed down her face in rivers.

“Anyway,” Jiljoo, a blue-skinned Twi’lek interjected in an attempt to change the subject as she was getting a headache from Alisia’s wailing, “did you hear there’s a new clothes shop that just opened today and their having a big grand opening sale!”

“Awesome,” Alisia, Hatsu and Jesianna said in unison. “We should all go after school.” Jesianna suggested.

“I want a nice blue dress,” said Alisia.

“I hope they have a beautiful sundress that highlights my radiance,” Hatsu said in a tone somewhere between serious and jokingly as she twirled around imagining herself in it.

“I bet you want something in pink, right Jes?” Jiljoo teased.

“Of course,” she replied back with a smile and the girls broke down laughing before the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

Immediately after the last bell rang, the 4 girls ran down as fast as they could to the new clothes store. There was already a huge crowd as it seemed everyone on Dromund Kaas was there taking advantage of the sale. A middle-aged woman was standing just inside with a megaphone, “Come on in. No need to shove. There’s plenty to find for everyone and you can’t beat these prices.” She hawked with a gleeful smile and a twinkle in her eye.

Before Jesianna knew it, her friends ran off looking at all the cool shirts, dresses and outfits that were on sale. “Don’t you think I’d look good in this?” “This sundress is just my size, awesome!” “What do you think of this blue dress?” her friends asked bombarding her from all sides. Jesianna tried to smile but something about this place felt odd. She couldn’t put her finger on it though. As her friends rummaged through the racks, throwing clothes all over hoping to find the right one, she slowly and stealthily made her way out of the store and headed home.

“Mom, I’m home!” she shouted as she opened the door and slid her shoes off before heading in.

“OK dear. Dinner will be ready in an hour,” she heard her mom call out from the kitchen as she ran up the stairs to her room, threw her backpack on the floor and plopped herself on her bed in exhaustion. “I need to do my homework, but first a nap,” she told herself. But just as she was closing her eyes, something jumped up on her window sill.

“Hey, wake up!” the shape demanded. Jesianna focused in on the shape and noticed it was the little grophet she rescued.

“WHAA! You can talk?! I must be dreaming. It’s all a dream.”

“No silly. It’s not a dream. My name’s Kuu. I wanted to thank you for removing that bandage earlier.”

“So that cute cresset shape …”

“Yep, it’s the key to my magic powers and I want to share them with you.”

“Really?” she asked unbelieving what was happening. “This is beginning to feel like the opening to Warrior D so I must still be dreaming.” She said to herself.

“Now hold out your hand,” Kuu politely commanded.

As she held her hands out, a beautiful gold necklace with a radiant pink jewel in the center appeared out of thin air and landed on her palms. “Wow, it’s so beautiful.” As she put it around her neck, she could feel a magic power flow through it.

“Now say ‘Alliance Prism Makeup’,” Kuu again politely commanded.

“This is getting weird but OK.” Jesianna swallowed, took a deep breath and said, “Alliance Prism Make Up.”

Immediately she found herself wrapped around by beautiful colors. She held out her hands as a beautiful pink nail polish magically appeared. Soon her simple pink sailor uniform disappeared and was being replaced piece by piece by a wonderfully elegant sailor outfit with long pink gloves, pleated pink skirt with matching belt, knee-high pink boots and a pink bow that complimented the outfit perfectly. Also her simple pink bows in her hair were replaced with bands with a large pink sphere on the top.

“WOW! This is amazing,” she said both to herself and to Kuu as she looked at herself in her new outfit, admiring how cute and beautiful she looked in it. But before she got too caught up in it, the jewels on her headbands began to blink.

“There’s an evil presence here,” Kuu explained. “We must hurry. Follow me.” Jesianna without thinking jumped out the window landing gracefully on the ground as ran after her new friend. “Wow, how did I do that?” she thought to herself in amazement as she tried to keep up with Kuu. Before she knew it, they arrived at the new clothing store.

“The evil is strong here. We must be careful,” warned Kuu but Jesianna knew something was strange even before Kuu’s warning. The crowd was gone and the whole area was quiet and still. They quietly snuck in and Jesianna saw all the clothes were gone, but as soon as she made the realization, an evil laugh echoed through the building.

“You’re too late. Their energy is now mine as all those clothes are now feeding the owner’s energies back to my master. Ha ha ha ha.” The voice cackled and soon Jesianna could see where it was coming from as the middle-aged woman with the megaphone from earlier appeared. “Come my new army!” she shouted as she raised her arms. Soon, the entrance to the building was blocked by swarms of mindless bodies, the customers from before. Jesianna could even make out her friends in the crowd as the crowd rushed her.

“You have to fight!” Kuu yelled out.

“I don’t know how!” Jesianna pleaded as she scampered and scurried trying to keep the mob at bay.

“Use the magic rod on your belt!”

Jesianna looked down and saw a metal rod she hadn’t noticed before. She held it out and suddenly a pink beam of light shot out forming a kind of blade. “It’s just like the magic sword in Warrior D!” she exclaimed in delight.

“Now say ‘Alliance Power Lightsaber’ and throw it.” Kuu demanded.

“OK,” Jesianna replied unsure of what she was doing. “Alliance Power Lightsaber!” she said as she threw the lightsaber at the evil woman. It hit her, blowing her up in a puff of smoke and wires then returned back to her hand, it’s pink light disappearing as she put it back on her belt.

“Yeah! We did it,” Kuu and Jesianna cheered together as the crowd disappeared.

<Back on Zakuul>

The shadowy figure watches through his hololense as his droid creation fails and the energy it gathered is returned back to the people it stole it from.

“I must keep my eye on this new powerful warrior,” he says to himself before retreating back into the shadows to plan his next attack.

Return to “Role Play”