Black Desert

Angelyna

Re: Black Desert

Post by Angelyna »

Re-installing TS3 - hopefully that takes care of things. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Thanks Malkion for showing me how to fish - broke my rod and didn't feel like looking for a new one - so no all-nighter for me.
Next time!!
Angelyna :hailnor
bluebutton
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by bluebutton »

Ziek88 wrote:I just want to thank Maishka again for giving me a 7 day pass but at the end I have decided not to buy Black Desert. I enjoyed my visit but will remain a Neverwintian for the time being. Will definitely keep an eye on this game though as it has a lot of promise.

That said, the powers at be may de-tag the Ziek88 family name and free that space for other members.

Thanks again!

~Ziek
I also want to send my thanks. The pretty pretty and Asian character types were really fun. But I'm going to stick with Neverwinter for now. Perhaps when NW dies off BDO will be mature and I'll check it out again.
*NOR/ BA-NW

Neverwinter--@abluebutton
Main: Krimsn (OP healer)
Alts: Kriket (GWF), Krifin (GF)
Mules: Krindl (SW), Kriplr (TR)

Guild Wars 2--bluebutton.1475
Onyx Ofnor
ineffablebob
Squire
Squire
Realm: RIFT

Post by ineffablebob »

Well, I think I'm going to bow out of BDO. I wasn't able to play much for a couple of weeks, so I got out of the habit. Now that I have time again, it's just not as much fun. The sheer amount of time it takes to feel like you're accomplishing anything is mostly what gets to me, I think. Thanks Malkion and others who I met up with for a while. Feel free to re-use my roster spot in the guild.
Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Post by Malkion »

noooo!
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders

Return to “General”