Chronicles of Elyria

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Saroc
Knight
Knight
Realm: Neverwinter

Chronicles of Elyria

Post by Saroc »

This upcoming sandboxy game looks absolutely amazing!
I just hope the devs can realize all of their plans.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/
Steward of the WoW Guild Hall
Visitor of Everywhere Else.
jara
Duke
Duke

Re: Chronicles of Elyria

Post by jara »

Yea, this just came across my screen as well. I will be keeping an eye on it.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by Ziek88 »

Looked in to this some and it certainly catches my eye. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
jara
Duke
Duke

Post by jara »

I sent them a message and they were able to share some info I was interested in. (Ocean and sailing)

The main thing is they said the donations will continue past the kickstarter and they do have plans for guild donations and such where multiple people can pitch in together for some guild items at the start of game. This is great because we can watch it develop for now and then maybe support when it comes closer to reality and looks good.
Jara
Capt Kellix
jara
Duke
Duke

Post by jara »

I know the game is forever away from being released but a lot of groups and kingdoms are starting to form now. Who is interested in this game and interested in starting some framework/backstory? I am pledged to have a decent amount of land under my control and would love to write
NOR into the story.

I would like to write some family lineage that we could create characters in.
I see the name New Outriders being the army name of our lands that gather to defend and fight when needed.
I would like to work anyone else that has pledged into one solid group all at the levels we pledged at.

Then when the game gets closer to release and beta we will have something worked out that can be presented to the HC to open a branch.

Alongside Camelot and Crowfall, COE looks to be the game I am most interested in for a future home.
Jara
Capt Kellix

Return to “Discussion”