Watch Star Citizen on Twitch.tv

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Unicorn

Watch Star Citizen on Twitch.tv

Post by Aglavalin »

Star Citizen popularity on Twitch.tv is growing very quickly as of late. I have fallen for this game in a big way.

I have started streaming Star Citizen gameplay on Twitch.tv so come see what it is all about!

http://www.twitch.tv/stoutman_pr

I am streaming most days for at least a couple hours so come take a peek at the future of PC gaming! I got a new video cam yesterday and have set up a green screen to have some fun with.

For those who are not familiar with twitch.tv, it is a website to come watch games being played and participate in chat with the person playing the game as well as other chatters. It can be quite entertaining as you never know what will happen!

Come watch the game play, ask questions, take a tour of some of my space ships in my hangar and see what it is all about!

Aglavalin
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight

Re: Watch Star Citizen on Twitch.tv

Post by Aglavalin »

I am streaming every day now, and having a blast. The MMO portion of the game has just started, and the servers are very stable now.

The grouping is still clunky, but they will be upgrading it soon. When you get a group together it is great fun!

To sign up and get some bonus starting cash use my referral code! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enli ... -BQW5-ZMTJ
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by jara »

Ag, how goes brother. When are you in the game these days? I just got a very small amount of free time this next week and really want to go fly around and see how the game is coming along. It would be awesome if I could jump in with you and learn everything you know.

I am so excited for this game still even though I have had no time to keep up to date on how it is coming along.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
bluebutton
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by bluebutton »

Watched part of your latest broadcast. I haven't play anything remotely close to that since Elite on the Com64 in the 80s.

Glad you're having fun! Miss you in NW.
*NOR/ BA-NW

Neverwinter--@abluebutton
Main: Krimsn (OP healer)
Alts: Kriket (GWF), Krifin (GF)
Mules: Krindl (SW), Kriplr (TR)

Guild Wars 2--bluebutton.1475
Onyx Ofnor
Aglavalin
Knight
Knight

Post by Aglavalin »

I stream Star Citizen Su-Th 8-11pm PST (or later) and sometimes late Friday after the Space Bro Show, which I am on most Fridays talking all about Star Citizen.

I would be more than happy to show anyone around The Verse, or let you fly my ships. I am on playing on the test server all the time lately so I get to play around with all the new cool stuff! (and buggy stuff too)

Return to “Discussion”