Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: ArcheAge:
Squired March 27th, 2015
Knighted October 26th, 2015
Championed December 21st, 2015
Baron February 1st, 2016

Underwater Breathing Device & YOU

Post by Dakuan »

Dahuta's Bubble costs money; and most of us have removed the SCUBA gear from our clippers and mid-sized ships. Wouldn't it be great to have an Underwater Breathing Device you can keep in your inventory that can save you gold while we're out there looking for treasure at the bottom of the open seas???

With the new ArcheAge v2.5, there are some relatively profitable sunken ships out there to look for and dredge up.. and the Underwater Breathing Device gives you 10 minutes of air in between 20 minutes of time spent charging up again. It may not seem that great, but Dahuta's Bubble potions on the AH are between 4-8g each currently. That can really eat into our salvage profits!

I suggest we get as many people together as we can and get the quests done for this portable device ASAP!

Key Notes:
  • You'll need at least 16 spaces in your inventory for the quest items (once you right-click all eight, a note is added for each)
  • It might take up to 2 hours for us to get all the different kills done throughout the bottom of the ocean
  • We'll need Dahuta's Bubble/diving helmets/U.B.D.s for the fights and sextants (I have one though) to find where to go
  • All the bosses appear to be 2 Star LVL 50 ... I don't know their tendencies but with enough peeps we'll be fine
  • After we get our quest kills and loot the bodies, we'll need to do NPC turn-ins (not readily mapped in the guide) .. we should stick together!
  • We need to find this cat and pet it

This device will go great with the Eternal World and Eternal Defiance that you may find by farming the chests around the Center of Dahuta's Power. The slightly less powerful (but craftable!) versions of these two items are the Granbleu's Dive Helmet and Baktehan's Swimfins.
All that being said, when is good for all of youuuuuuuuuu??? Tentatively, we're looking at Saturday a few hours before Serpentis.. this may not be that great for some.. how about we plan a time (or times) good for everyone that wants to get involved. :D

When can you get together with us?
EDIT: Thank you to those that came along! I think everyone got it done. Missed us but want to get it anyhow?
  • Go to http://www.archebox.info
  • Click the interactive map, then NPC finder, and search the locations of :
  • Ghost of Alex
  • Dalgru the Shade
  • Ghost Fyre
  • Ghost of Marum
  • Ghost of Alonso
  • Ghost of Redish
  • Ghost of Urshur
  • Ghost of Bulgari
I've been told they have a two hour respawn time (perhaps up to four). Don't forget to have room in your inventory and loot the boss. You can use ArcheBox to find the turn-in NPCs easily.. I believe there's four in Nuia and four in Haranya. Happy hunting!
Last edited by Dakuan on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Swanne
Countess
Countess
Realm: ArcheAge

Re: Underwater Breathing Device & YOU

Post by Swanne »

Count me in, please! I'll bring the dahuta's and the heals.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein
shabang
Squire
Squire

Post by shabang »

Sign me up!
Beardy McBeardson
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Beardy

Post by Beardy McBeardson »

Good work, Dak. I still need to get one. I plan on making this one of my many AA hobbies. ;)

Return to “General”