Conquest: Week of 5/17

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Conquest: Week of 5/17

Post by Intisar »

Thanks to some encouragement from Teigra, I've set the conquest objective for Quesh this week.

This is likely to be a lightly contested planet, so it might be one where NOR can place in the top 10, so folk who want to complete their personal reward might also score some extra rewards at the end of the week.

As always, crafting an Invasion Force is a great way to easily earn a nice pile of points, if this is something you'd like to do, let me or Galaxiya or Vas know and we'll send you the materials to make one.

I will also make sure to be on Thursday evening to help folks work on other objectives like world bosses or flashpoints or commanders.
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: RIFT
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Teigra

Re: Conquest: Week of 5/17

Post by Teigra »

Intisar wrote:Thanks to some encouragement from Teigra, I've set the conquest objective for Quesh this week.

This is likely to be a lightly contested planet, so it might be one where NOR can place in the top 10, so folk who want to complete their personal reward might also score some extra rewards at the end of the week.
Unfortunately it appears that every small and medium sized guild had the same idea about Quesh! I'm sorry, guys! :dunno

Return to “Conquest”