Conquest: Sunday Evening 5/29

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Conquest: Sunday Evening 5/29

Post by Intisar »

Thanks to the hard work of Teigra and Kaurix, NOR has a fighting chance to place in the top ten of Conquest this week, but we need YOUR help!

I'd like to rally the troops Sunday evening and see how many more points we can put up. Toborro's Courtyard, Battlemasters, Guards and even a World Boss will all get us points.

Even if you can't make it, one thing that can help is the once-per-account objective to craft an Invasion Force. This is worth 8000 points, a massive number of points this late in the week. If you have a crafter and a couple spare moments this weekend, I hope you'll put an Invasion Force in the oven.

I've placed the mats for some Invasion Forces in the community tab of the Guild Bank, so feel free to grab 'em and get cooking.

And if you can join the fun Sunday, please do! You don't need to worry about gear or be max level. Everyone is welcome!
Windemere
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Re: Conquest: Sunday Evening 5/29

Post by Windemere »

I hopped on to make an invasion force. :) In the process I mistakingly untrained my fully leveled scavenging skill when all I wanted to do was change which two of the three crew skills I wanted to keep. Oops, such a noob! :lol
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Thanks for taking one for the team, Winde!
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Chant it with me: "We're number 7! We're number 7!"

Thanks to everyone who participated in Conquest this week! That it was a holiday weekend and a competitive three planet week, placing is an impressive feat! If nothing else, it's nice to see NOR back on the conquest leader board!

Folks who completed their personal conquest should enjoy their tasty Jawa Junk! If you'd like to donate your encryption, Engineering Encryptions are the last ones the Republic Ship needs.

Let's do this again!
Windemere
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Windemere »

Great job, congrats!
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image

Return to “Conquest”