Second Scroll Night

Kinaria
Realm: Warcraft

Second Scroll Night

Post by Kinaria »

Greetings NOR!

As was mentioned in the last meeting, we have had some mention of possibly doing a second night of scroll runs. I am posting here so all may participate in the discussion. We are looking for suggestions as to what day and time. I know we can not provide a perfect fit for everyone (Darn real life) so please give a couple of options which might work for you. This does not change our normal scroll run on Saturday but as we get more recruits/squires we will have to look at splitting up the runs.

There was also a suggestion of designating specific nights for certain scrolls. i.e. Bheg on Sat, Red Nose on another night. Please let me know of your thoughts on this as well.

Thank you,

Kinaria
Baroness of Black Desert Online
*NOR/DS/BDO
Kinaria (SanSing)
Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Re: Second Scroll Night

Post by Malkion »

How about doing scroll nights by zone. Like Calpheon scrolls Friday, Serendia scrolls Sat, Media scrolls Sun or something?
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Re: Second Scroll Night

Post by Ryland »

Well, for me Saturday evenings work well as currently scheduled. Sunday's would be ok as long as they were after High Council and BDO meetings which could end up running really late. Off weekend days: Tuesdays and Wednesday evenings could work but I couldn't guarantee and Friday evenings would work well as I don't have a life and the wife works Friday evenings.

Mals idea would work well. My only concern would be that we could be on for an hour+ working Serendia scrolls one night and then not have anyone show up for the other areas due to lack of people with those scrolls. It could still work, just some devil's advocate.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel

Return to “General”